Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
qwerty113

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#111 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:36 am

The game truly perfect ! If server hasn't this lags, thats all !

There is always will be period of domination each fraction, just rise population of people around big guilds.
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Ads
Tesq

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#112 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:30 am

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 am
Sulorie wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:54 am
Likeaboss wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 am For me, potential means something else... Marauder, as example is a good class which ist mostly bad played, but has the POTENTIAL to be damn awesome in good hands... dont need a develop for that :lol:
When judging whether a class is good or not, the difficulty level to play the class doesn't matter. There are obviously easy classes and some who need more micro management, because over9000 useful abilities.
Was just an example, maybe a bad choice :)

Lets try another one ;) When i say, AM has the potential of same kite level as shaman (runspeed tactic) when developed right...
then i'd correctly need to say, AM doesnt have the Potential to kite on a same level as shaman, to make a correct statement.

Got it? :) If something isn't THERE, then there is by definition no potential.
I cant say i have the potential of beeing the fasted sprinter in the world, if 'd have no legs.

And plz.... NOOOOO i'm not saying AM need speedtactic or anything,I just wanted to substantiate my statement with an understandable example...
you are a dog biting and chasing its tail, stuff is there i alredy wrote it to you, it just need re-arragement of pre existing stuff over one mastery only and the same malus criteria removed from 3-4 tactic; got it now?