Recent Topics

Ads

Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zgolec

Re: Should We All Stop Playing Order?

Post#51 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Im here for like 2 years. Balance flips from time to time.

No gm/dev can fix this.

I play both sides. Whichever is underdog. And its fun. Not always - when you see your wb is only that push and rest just watch you die its kinda frustrating.|

Luckily i am part of great guild and we know how to have fun no matter the odds which i am gratefull.... Which i reccomend to you as well.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
wpc56
Suspended

Post#52 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 am

[/quote]
Too bad you know nothing of what your talking about, best mdps is bw/sorc bomb whod run a choppa and sh and id only let a SINGLE mara in for morale drain before you cry about destro meta learn it and bw/sorc bomb spec is pretty damn near equal.

IF you're gonna whine about balance, you should be whining aboit how somehow 2 rdps archtypes have the best mdps burst in the game, which even since live has confused me, but thats like the same question about healers being allowed to stack defense like tanks but can still put out ridicules burst heal numbers with no side effect. Both have been mind boggling since live
[/quote]

@onemantankwall, you might need better reading comprehension. If you read my comments, I'm referring to Order melee dps being inferior, no where did I mention what's the best ideal composition nor did I talk about bomb squad.

Might want to learn how to keep on topic.

Speaking of which, quoting from your reply "id only let a SINGLE mara in for morale drain...etc"

Let me see if order have an equivalent... oh wait order have NO equivalent.

And that is my point, dest faction have unique tools that have warband level impact that order simply do not have access to. Where dest can theorycraft about having at most SINGLE mara for morale drain... order no such option.

TenTonHammer

Post#53 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:58 am

wpc56 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 am
Let me see if order have an equivalent... oh wait order have NO equivalent.

Dragon gun on WH

and more importantly Solar flare

deathy

Post#54 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 am

Since most of order is not receiving rr or invader coins from defending forts, why even go to defend anymore. Defending currently is a waste of time.

zgolec

Post#55 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:46 am

deathy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 am Since most of order is not receiving rr or invader coins from defending forts, why even go to defend anymore. Defending currently is a waste of time.
Its hard not to agree on that.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ysaran

Post#56 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am

wpc56 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:02 am I'm referring to Order melee dps being inferior
that's not true. you are generalizing too much, you assertion is voluntarily ambiguous. Prove me that ALL order's mdps are worst than their destru mirrors
Zputadenti

Wdova

Post#57 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 am

deathy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:00 am Since most of order is not receiving rr or invader coins from defending forts, why even go to defend anymore. Defending currently is a waste of time.
:shock: What? Should be reported on bugtracker. I dont think removing renown bonus and inv. creset from defending side is what devs intended.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#58 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:57 am
:shock: What? Should be reported on bugtracker. I dont think removing renown bonus and inv. creset from defending side is what devs intended.
That's probably people seeing phrase in patch notes:
- Removed the bonus 2 invader token for defender win as people were throwing zones to get to a defense.

And pulling reason to panic out of their... You know, imagination.

Ads
SternguardHarry

Post#59 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:47 am

As a relatively new player, I've seen written multiple times (including in this thread I believe) that the reason that most of Order are RDPS is because most tanks and MDPS are worthless in ORVR or open warbands....can someone explain why that is to me? Thanks

BeautfulToad

Post#60 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:52 am

Tesq wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:23 pm Well lads this could be a good moment to start take some (mm ...make both entirely) of my suggestions and buff

-aoe wh
-aoe wl

Like so they are not uselss crap for wb anymore? Just saying cuz im destru bias of course and not because viability in some game aspect are s**** for some classes.

But anyway the senate is too divided we should all elect a new supreme chancellor. With no fear of dictatorship trust me.
Witch Elf and Witch Hunters can turn invisible, so it is going to be difficult to give them big boosts since invisibility on nearly any other class would be considered OP.

I would like order to have a bit more melee options in warband play. I don't think order are disadvantaged currently, but in warbands there is clearly only five melee classes that are efficient in warbands (the tanks, warrior priest and an absurd number of slayers). The only thing limiting the number of slayers is how much Bright Wizards and engis you want. In destro, interesting classes like Mara, choppa, and even mSH can work instead of choppas in warbands due to some nice non-physical AoE stuff (SH) and AoE/tankiness/pull (Mara).

I think I'd personally like Shadow Warrior reworked a bit. It is a popular class with newbs because it is intuitively quite an interesting role (sword/bow). Going against SWs who want a beefier ranged toon, I'd personally like Shadow Warrior ranged nerfed a bit and its melee capabilities beefed up. Making aSW more viable at earlier levels, at the very least, would make the class a bit more interesting to me as well (I like aSW but I need to be too high a level actually make it worth the grind).