Recent Topics

Ads

community is toxic af

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jastojan

Re: community is toxic af

Post#21 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi,

I find this community very helpful and friendly (mostly) and newbie friendly especialy. It doesnt matter if u play destro or order. Both sides are the same, no exceptions. Advice channel works well, players always try to help you. Of course you will meet toxic people but most of players are realy good, friendly. I won a t1 RvR event organized by players - it was such an awesome surprise for me to find a message with nice useful items and few potions :) No official event! Yes it was not much, but awesome to see the community support. It was on destro side. But on order I get 80 health potions from 1 high rank player for nothing, just traded me it and said "Hope you will find this useful" (I was lvl 12). And me? I gave few items to low lvl players too (for nothing of course). So you should not care about toxic people, just dont answer, dont write to them, ignore them.

Ads
Wyvernblade

Post#22 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:50 pm

Toxicity = Ignore... move on.

Estigia

Post#23 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:58 pm

Not all the members of the community are toxic, but there are some, like everywhere. If you get fed up just ignore, and if it is not enough, screenshot and talk to a gm if there's any kind of bullying. Or leave the game for a while, it helps too to disconect a bit.

mjwrench

Post#24 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:23 pm

It happens no matter where you go guy tbh.
You will run into great people and have wonderful synergy with them. Premade or pug.
WL is a fun class and knowing their lore makes them even more fun to play as.
Last edited by mjwrench on Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plaguewall

Post#25 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:25 pm

When people in game become toxic I just leave. I either find another WB or go to tier 1 and play an alt. Although I don't have much experience on Order I am guessing that both realms suffer from egotistical idiots who like to put others down. That's okay, I just don't engage with them because at the end of the day I'm just here to play a game.

Good luck to all of you, stay calm and if you get targeted for harassment on either realm, just screenshot it and request a GM. No one wants to see people leave due to bullying.

Martok

Post#26 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 am

rektalalchemist wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 amhi, im pretty new to this community...

Level out of Tier One, join Salt Factory or Zaxxed, we will be happy to help you level. If you want to send me your character name I will mail you some stuff to help out. Don't quit, this is a good game and most of the players are fine.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Goermsi

Post#27 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:01 am

Come to the dark side my friend ... we have the cookies ;-)
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Grock

Post#28 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:23 am

fellas this is 4 months old topic
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
Goermsi

Post#29 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am

If he still plays? :-D
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Plaguewall

Post#30 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:58 am

Grock wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:23 am fellas this is 4 months old topic
I know, but for anyone who reads it, it's important to know that we aren't all rabid hate mongers. It might help someone.