Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 Tier 4 TOURNAMENT!

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kkprfx

Re: 6v6 Tier 4 TOURNAMENT!

Post#61 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:42 pm

Ramasee wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:31 pm
Rida wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 am Can all of you theorycrafters get out of this topic and let it clean for once?
Hardly anyone said anything until after the event was over. Speaking about an event and analyzing it, going over what people could have done better is exceptionally normal. It points to be people's continued interest, in fact.

Also what exactly is the problem with theorycrafting?
the fact that most of these "theorycrafters" are **** roleplayers without a clue about 6v6
Gabber

Ads
Collateral

Post#62 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:52 pm

Someone is starting to get real butthurt over a game for no reason. We have forum moderators for moderating threads. The op can also state what he wants and doesn't want discussed. Others can be polite in expressing their concernes about the thread going off topic, not insult people like some 12 year olds trying to look cool.

Leecifer

Post#63 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:41 am

Hey great idea on the 6v6 tourney. Montague would have loved to join but the 24 hour advance to sign up is kind of brutal. Maybe next time let anyone sign up till an hour before. Thanks for all the work though, was super excited but I should have read the post haha.

Anyway, hopefully we can join you guys next time.
Montague
Rickless - WP
Fridge - IB
Clokwerk - ENGI
Katie - Shaman

Markon

Post#64 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:21 am

Leecifer wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:41 am Hey great idea on the 6v6 tourney. Montague would have loved to join but the 24 hour advance to sign up is kind of brutal. Maybe next time let anyone sign up till an hour before. Thanks for all the work though, was super excited but I should have read the post haha.

Anyway, hopefully we can join you guys next time.
I did change the sign up until 5-6 hours before the event.

The reason for the sign up to be that long before the event is because I need to know how many teams there are for:
1. Schedule
2. Cancellation due to lack of teams.

I hope you guys can join next time. The next tournament will probably have a deadline 5hours before the event, which tbh should be more than enough time to know if you will have a full roster or not.
I will most likely also remove the 1 character restriction however will still enforce the rule of 1 person on 1 team.