Recent Topics

Ads

6v6 discord

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Markon

6v6 discord

Post#1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:03 am

Hi everyone!

So in order for future events to be more successful and better organized, I have set up a discord for 6v6 events.
Here you will be able to get all the information you need and at the same time an easy way of getting a hold of me or any other person who wishes to use this discord to organize a 6v6 or any other type of team event.

The purpose of the server is not only to get out information but also gather information. I would like to invite all guilds/team leaders into the discord so that it will be easier for me to organize these events in regards to dates so we can have as many teams as possible.
If you do not have a team yet but are looking to make one you are also more than welcome to join, and hopefully, through here we can find like-minded people to make a team.

For any questions or if you have any feedback etc, this will also be a good place to post it.

Once you enter the server please, notify me if you are a group leader so I can change your status

https://discord.gg/crcbPyk

Ads
Glorian

Re: 6v6 discord

Post#2 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:16 am

Joined for Bitterstone.