Recent Topics

Ads

-Cancelled!!- 3rd 6v6 tournament! Saturday 30th! -cancelled!!-

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Poll: What day should the tournament be at?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Saturday 30th 12pm PST/2PM CST/3pm EST/8PM GMT/9PM CET
72%
Sunday 31st 11pm PST/1PM CST/2pm EST/7PM GMT/8PM CET
28%
Total votes: 25

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: -Cancelled!!- 3rd 6v6 tournament! Saturday 30th! -cancelled!!-

Post#31 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:29 pm

Spoiler:
Smellybelly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:27 pm
Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:06 pm
Smellybelly wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:53 pm
I dont quite understand you. I see you on stream and you seem like a nice guy, you dont troll or missbehave but as soon as you show up on the forums you turn into the servers number one douchebag, what gives? /sad twitchfan
One of the many reasons why I have my donations turned off. I never want to be influenced by what people think I should or shouldn't do. / Still streaming
I wish i was as strong an individual as you are, so self righteous. Truly something to aspire to be.
There you go, that is the ICONIC way
No more derailing.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Post#32 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Oh my! i sure stired up a hornets nest ^^

Skullgrin

Post#33 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:42 pm

saupreusse wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 pm Oh my! i sure stired up a hornets nest ^^
Pfft, you were right to do it. 6 man groups are like delicate little flowers, only able to gradually shift themselves and their beliefs by staring directly into the sun. It's fun to occasionally romp though a field of them, stomping and kicking their petals about as you go.

:lol: :P :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#34 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:51 pm

ICONIC will be running full force on Sunday. Any snowflake is more than welcomed to Q up.

Reesh

Post#35 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Unstoppable1776 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:51 pm ICONIC will be running full force on Sunday. Any snowflake is more than welcomed to Q up.
No one

Cares

Liandel

Post#36 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:42 pm
saupreusse wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:58 pm Oh my! i sure stired up a hornets nest ^^
Pfft, you were right to do it. 6 man groups are like delicate little flowers, only able to gradually shift themselves and their beliefs by staring directly into the sun. It's fun to occasionally romp though a field of them, stomping and kicking their petals about as you go.

I genuinely don't understand where you're getting this sense of superiority from. You're gloating that competitive 6 mans are unable to change or alter their gameplay, yet you haven't altered your gameplay at all in years. You're still solo, sitting on a BO, getting zerged.

Like, I get that this guard change doesn't affect you since you don't guard people, but there are valid criticisms of this patch in this thread that deserve listening to.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.
<Obliteration> , <Blitz> , <No Escape>, and <MymidonsX>

Ridduk

Post#37 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:00 pm

Liandel wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 pm

I genuinely don't understand where you're getting this sense of superiority from. You're gloating that competitive 6 mans are unable to change or alter their gameplay, yet you haven't altered your gameplay at all in years. You're still solo, sitting on a BO, getting zerged.

Like, I get that this guard change doesn't affect you since you don't guard people, but there are valid criticisms of this patch in this thread that deserve listening to.

Skullgrin

Post#38 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Liandel wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 pm I genuinely don't understand where you're getting this sense of superiority from. You're gloating that competitive 6 mans are unable to change or alter their gameplay, yet you haven't altered your gameplay at all in years. You're still solo, sitting on a BO, getting zerged.

Well, seeing as how the "competitive 6 man scene" cancelled their tourney rather than possibly look bad with their inability to adapt, I think that anyone who doesn't roll with that group SHOULD feel a bit smug.

As to where you get the idea that all I do is sit on BO's - I haven't got a clue where you got that from.

Oh, and I do guard, I made a fairly extensive post in the patch notes about the effects this change will probably have on the game.

And finally it was a joke, get over yourself...

Oh wait, you play a White Lion so thats probably impossible... :lol: :P :lol:

Edit: added this spoiler just cuz it seems somehow appropriate. :D

Spoiler:
Last edited by Skullgrin on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Arthem

Post#39 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:09 pm

Liandel wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 pm

What a stag!

Liandel

Post#40 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:15 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:06 pm
Liandel wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:52 pm I genuinely don't understand where you're getting this sense of superiority from. You're gloating that competitive 6 mans are unable to change or alter their gameplay, yet you haven't altered your gameplay at all in years. You're still solo, sitting on a BO, getting zerged.

Well, seeing as how the "competitive 6 man scene" cancelled their tourney rather than possibly look bad with their inability to adapt, I think that anyone who doesn't roll with that group SHOULD feel a bit smug.

As to where you get the idea that all I do is sit on BO's - I haven't got a clue where you got that from.

Oh, and I do guard , I made a fairly extensive post in the patch notes about the effects this change will probably have on the game.

And finally it was a joke, get over yourself...

Oh wait, you play a White Lion so thats probably impossible... :lol: :P :lol:

Edit: added this spoiler just cuz it seem somehow appropriate. :D

Spoiler:
I got it from playing the game.

Anyway, a disappointment about the event. It would have attracted hundreds of Twitch viewers and possibly attracted new players. I hope the devs reconsider this change so that smallscale competitive play isn't rendered obsolete. Smallscale and zergbusting are some of the most fun elements of the game, and it would be a shame to break the spirit of the original Warhammer like this.
Liandel AKA Lednail. Chaos Wastes->Phoenix Throne->Gorfang->Badlands->Karak Azgal->Karak Norn->Badlands.
<Obliteration> , <Blitz> , <No Escape>, and <MymidonsX>