22. Engineer Event: 03.05.2016 - 8pm Altdorf time.

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Glorian

Re: Engineer Formation Fighting Event - 17. June at 8 pm.

Post#21 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Actually I didnt understand that sentence naugrim.

But wait. Just I have remembered where that Name is from. :)
The Fire devil of Drol. :)

Ads
Glorian

Post#22 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:35 am

Update:

Schedule (all times are approximate):
20:00 - 20:15 meeting in Nordland Warcamp, OOC (Out of Character introduction), issue of Uniforms,
20:15 - 20:30 March training, Basic Orders, Basic Tactics
20:30 - 21:00 Combat formation, Advance Drill, Regroup Drill, Scouting Nordland
21:00 - 22:00 Open RvR.
22:00 - 22:30 a cold Bugmans at the Grey Lady Coaching Inn (Nordland). Everyone Welcome to join.

Kragg

Post#23 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Glorian wrote:Update:

20:00 - 20:15 meeting in Nordland Warcamp, OOC (Out of Character introduction), issue of Uniforms,
20:15 - 20:30 March training, Basic Orders, Basic Tactics
20:30 - 21:00 Combat formation, Advance Drill, Regroup Drill, Scouting Nordland
21:00 - 22:00 Open RvR.
22:00 - 22:30 a cold Bugmans at the Grey Lady Coaching Inn (Nordland). Everyone Welcome to join.
Looks great, Lesti.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Kragg

Post#24 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks everyone! That was amazing!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#25 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 pm

A Great Event! And I don't say that because I lead it. :)

The Roleplay part was good in the beginning. Also with some dwarf singing to get into the mood.

We startet with five dwarfs and began our march training, Walk Button assignment, and uniform distribution.

Soon the Bitterstone Thunderers Scouted a nearby Farm. Chaos Marauders were sighted here. On that occasion we trained the Gunline Advance for the warzones.

Gunline from the front.

And soon afterwards we marched into the warzone of Nordland.

It soon became a wild fight. A Town is no place for a good gunfigt. Silly Orcs came with knifes.

We pushed them from the Battle Objective and had to regroup several times from their warcamp to the Festenplatz.

I read that as a compliment. :D

Destros where they belong to. Hiding in their warcamp. ;)

It was a hell of fun. Soon some order Engineers fall in Line and advanced with us. Half in the action I realised, that I even had forget to turn my Armour Buff on. And we had some level 3 Engineers with us almost completely without gear.
The three F's were the key to success. Fraking Focused Fire. :D

30 Minutes later the Destro Zerg got us. Without the Assist function every Engineer is currently just shooting for himself. But that was enough to halt any Destro advance in the beginning. It was great to simply see them almost cast instant death with their guns when 5 engineers Target a Black Orc and kill him in two shots.

Later Destro actually got a good second Line of Healers and completely overrun us. With the assist function back in the days the gunline was capable of destroying the healers, and dealing with the advanced tanks. So we see how that will work the next time. Some Ironbreakers to hold of the Melee Damage Dealers and some Runepriests to get us back into the fight.
But the first half hour was simply amazing. that alone will let that Event life on. Next time I really should make a video.

Shooting, advancing, turrets, shooting. A destro even thought that we were a bunch of bots, controlled by some multiple account guy. The truth was the more shocking to him. :lol:

And we found our Guild: Bitterstone Thunderers and search RP Dwarven Players.
So next time you should join too.
Next Date soon.

Bozzax

Re: Engineer Formation Fighting Event - After Action - PICS.

Post#26 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:01 am

You guys ruled thanks for the write up, fun read
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Kaporan

Post#27 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 am

IT WAS AWESOME !!! ,although a bit disappointed ,there should have been more engineers ,but maybe couldn't attend ,anyway the few guys that were there were rockin' .For next event we should be better equiped ,so I'll do whatever I can to find some gear ,for the few that were there last night I got some things ,just contact Yorim in game .
Yorim-Sigurt-Yorik-Yorimlaraen
Bitterstone Thunderers Regiment

Glorian

Post#28 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 am

It would be better that you issue gear when they arrive on the next event and not before. ;)
Drenk and me have also a full locker of Gear to distribute to any fresh Engineer.

8-10 Engineers is a good size for that Event, but nonetheless the group of us five, plus some more engineers who joined in the RvR was a Force to reckon. Back in the days we fought with a Regiment of two Lines. But sometimes the first Line has the opponents in Range and the Second Line not. So we switched to a single Line deployment. But that is far more difficult to wield, and the flanks are prone to an attack.

Color:
I will give everyone at the next time 75 Silver to color their main Body color into Necron Abyss right before the Event starts.

Ads
Glorian

Re: 2. Engineer Formation Fighting Event - 01.07. 8 pm. (gmt

Post#29 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:51 pm

After the first successful Event, we will do it again, but this time in the T2 Area of Troll Country.

Date:
Second Event will happen on Wednesday, the 01. of July at 20:00 / 8 pm. (gmt+1)

Official end around 22:00 (10 pm.)

20:00 - 20:15 meeting in Troll Country Warcamp, OOC (Out of Character introduction), issue of Uniforms,
20:15 - 20:30 March training, Basic Orders, Basic Tactics, Dwarven Singing
20:30 - 21:00 Combat formation, Advance Drill, Regroup Drill, Scouting Troll Country
21:00 - 22:00 Open RvR, and Keep attack, defence if possible.
22:00 - 22:30 a cold Bugmans at a Place to be defined yet. Everyone Welcome to join.

Warcamp in Troll Country. Contact me: Lesti (Picture in the attachments), or Yorim, or Drengk.

Open for:
Any dwarven career Bring your Runesmith, Slayer or Ironbreaker.
No Guild restriction.
Level 1-20, but we recommend a Level of 11 at least. We have spare Gear if you just have levelled up, but lack the appropriate Gear.

Dresscode:
Ironbreakers, Slayers, Runepriest can come as they are.
Engineers please set their helmet on "hidden". So the helmet counts, but is not seen. Headgear is for officers and sergeants.
No Capes. Capes please set to "hidden".

Optional Color for the Engineers:
If you want you can change your Color.
Body T1 and T2 Armour Main color = Necron Abyss , second color = graveyard earth.
Decimator Gear Main colour = Necron Abyss , second colour = Necron Abyss.
Belt, Boots, Gloves, Shoulders, Helmet, Cape is Main and Second color = graveyard earth.
I know I said to put Helmet and Cape on Hidden. That is for us, but the Destros will see you in your original Form.

Optional Colour for other dwarven characters would be Necron Abyss as the Main Colour.

So: Bitterstone! ... Advance on my Position!

Kaporan

Re: 2. Engineer Formation Fighting Event - 01.07. 8 pm. (gmt

Post#30 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:43 pm

With the wipe all my spare gear for the regiment is gone but I have some of my old gear ,I'll keep farming anyway for the lads
Yorim-Sigurt-Yorik-Yorimlaraen
Bitterstone Thunderers Regiment