Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 05/12/2014 (Combat and Carrers)

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Telen
Suspended

Re: Changelog 05/12/2014 (Combat and Carrers)

Post#41 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Tesq wrote:
Azarael wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Now pls fix the targeting bug with off-targets out of range or does anyone knows a workaround?
If addons have access to LOS determination functions I could probably create a workaround, assuming I can also stop a cast from completing.
maybe target ring, ges and enemy cos they are all things that put target ,icon etc
You couldnt with the mythic game. Addons arent meant to have access to the entitylist of targets not in los or they could have seen people hiding or out of render range.

You might be able to do this now though as entities arent sorted into the correct lists which is why you can tab target through wall and probably why inspect and trade wont work. The client doesnt have players entities in the correct lists.

This might be the same reason channelled spells wont break as player entities probably have a different los check that the client wont do as player arent in the playerentity list.

Tried getting my old addons to work and alot are having issues like this either wrong entitylist or missing information.

Ads
Barbadian

Post#42 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Brilliant work team!!!

eisenhans
Suspended

Post#43 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Great work guys!

Did you change the way Reknown is calculated? Because suddenly, I get a lot of RR for healing.

NeneEilserv

Post#44 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:44 am

Azarael wrote:Actually, they work. Buff statistics including timer are not reliable - if the buff is on, it works.
Strange though, they didn't for me last night. I wasn't going to report it right away, but it was said that it does.
Then I logged in this morning and they were working for me, it even shows in the Combat Log when it goes off too. <3
As for the timers, that doesn't bother me that much. In the old game, I got myself into the habit of hitting the Kiss buff everytime I would remember, like every 5-10 mins. If I can see it there still, I can get by without timers for now. ;)

So thank you so much all, I feel almost complete finally, like my old witchy self. <3 :D
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

masterlucian666

Post#45 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:25 am

I agree Nenenthalia. Only thing left really is stealth. I await the day when stealth comes into play. ♡
Violet - RR 100 WE
Current rank/RR 32/40

Guild Leader of Death Night Disciples

Luth

Post#46 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 pm

It seems like since this patch the high dualwield damage is fixed and twohanded weapons are an alternative.
Was this intentionally or by accident?

Nyuszika

Post#47 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:49 pm

It would be nice to see the party in scenarios, without its chaotic and zerging. Any information about?