Recent Topics

Ads

Sigmartide!

The latest news from the battlefront.
Find out what the developers are working on.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Sigmartide!

Post#71 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:47 am

Natherul wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 am
Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 am
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am

All scenarios fixed will become permanent , and will be added to rotation

is college of corruption intended to work like this? because there are somethings off

-lava in live punt up and give you and insane speed boost for some secs (here it kill you, thats why you could jump off from order side etc)
-the avatar thing in college is not as in live; you became a yellow human figure which had 5 skill (it was a ply like a monster feature)

reickland hills seems off too, it seems you implemented it as norderwatch but i remember the flags where kind of open at rotation and you have to chase 1 flag out of 3 all the time in sc or something like that.

just asking because idk if i should make reports or this is intentional
These are intentional.
ok

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#72 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:25 pm

Tesq wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:42 am
Grunbag wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:04 am
Martok wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 pm Perhaps you have addressed this but I haven't read the entire thread. Will the Reikland Hills SC become part of the permanent rotation? I believe it should.

Thanks for all you guys do here.
All scenarios fixed will become permanent , and will be added to rotation

is college of corruption intended to work like this? because there are somethings off

-lava in live punt up and give you and insane speed boost for some secs (here it kill you, thats why you could jump off from order side etc)
-the avatar thing in college is not as in live; you became a yellow human figure which had 5 skill (it was a ply like a monster feature)

reickland hills seems off too, it seems you implemented it as norderwatch but i remember the flags where kind of open at rotation and you have to chase 1 flag out of 3 all the time in sc or something like that.

just asking because idk if i should make reports or this is intentional
Aspect of fire it not a monster play anymore , I don’t want to turn you to the yellow human cause it cause issue with your career animation (yellow human on live disabled your weapons and abilities and use his own animation) so I build aspect of fire around a new effect .

Lava deal damage and it’s intended, look at your positioning.

Reikland Hills is a nordenwatch like now , on live this scenario resulted always in a wc camping , which I don’t want it to
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#73 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32 pm

It seems that not so much player knows what to do with skulls of the damned : once you have 10 of them , sacrifice them on your realm altar inside your keeps in rvr areas . And you’ll receive a buff
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

anarchypark

Post#74 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:02 pm

mobs in the t2 keep have respawn times too long.
or it's not respawning after doors down? ( iirc npc don't respawn after inner down )

currently tanks and healers have no way to get credit by their own, compare to dps.
specially mobs of t2 keep. they're melting by AoE on top floor raid.
ppl are trying to bribe mdps, rdps to kill mobs inside the keep.

it encourages t2 siege, that's good.
give us way to claim credit plz. in honest way.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

mascondante

Post#75 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Would anyone believe me if I told them I ended up here wondering wtf reddit trolls were going on about praising a 'great horned rat'?

Anyway well met everyone. I'm glad I wasn't totally disappointed after finding the official version had been scrapped.

Exot

Post#76 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Hurray! Glad that WAR is back and now for 4 years more. Wish for more !
KotBS: Erihon
Chosen: Nohire
Officer of [Seventh Legion] in RoR
Discord: [Link]
Member of [VII]

marisco

Post#77 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 am

On the last part of the questline, where you need to kill Yev Kassem (destro side) on Praag there are some issues:

-The hero has an aoe knockback that will throw people into the air, there's a chance that one person will be knocked into the npc for the order quest (Giada) and she'll get aggro on the npc for the destro side (Yev), both will start hitting each other until one of them dies. To compicate further, a couple of order players showed up and started hitting their target NPC while she was hitting our NPC (it was a mess :lol:)

- Don't know if is related to the point above, but not all members of the group got credit for the kill.

- Once the mob was dead, 4 hearts dropped (in a party of 5 people). Some of us rolled need on all, some rolled need on one and greed on the rest. The result was one player ended up with 3 hearts and another one with 1 heart. The hearts are BoP so we couldn't trade with each other.

Is there a way to make the looting the heart part less janky? Its hard to coordinate need/greed rolls on four identical items while trying to loot and fight order at the same time. Removing the BoP tag would help, but I don't know if it would creater further problems (people selling it).

Anyway, cheers for the great work and a pretty nice questline!

geezereur

Post#78 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:15 am

How do you get water from Mourkain sc when you cant sign up for it? Is there any other scs that got the water for the soup quest?

Ads
Dammy095

Post#79 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:30 am

marisco wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:39 am On the last part of the questline, where you need to kill Yev Kassem (destro side) on Praag there are some issues:

-The hero has an aoe knockback that will throw people into the air, there's a chance that one person will be knocked into the npc for the order quest (Giada) and she'll get aggro on the npc for the destro side (Yev), both will start hitting each other until one of them dies. To compicate further, a couple of order players showed up and started hitting their target NPC while she was hitting our NPC (it was a mess :lol:)

- Don't know if is related to the point above, but not all members of the group got credit for the kill.

- Once the mob was dead, 4 hearts dropped (in a party of 5 people). Some of us rolled need on all, some rolled need on one and greed on the rest. The result was one player ended up with 3 hearts and another one with 1 heart. The hearts are BoP so we couldn't trade with each other.

Is there a way to make the looting the heart part less janky? Its hard to coordinate need/greed rolls on four identical items while trying to loot and fight order at the same time. Removing the BoP tag would help, but I don't know if it would creater further problems (people selling it).

Anyway, cheers for the great work and a pretty nice questline!
he just knock you up the air, not away, you land in same position where you where
about hearts - before fight speak to each other who will be rolling on which heart - 1,2,3,4
also i was there for few hours in total and we never fight with order there , just chilling together till mobs respawn

Crust

Post#80 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:43 am

Nice job and greatly appreciated ! Happy aniversary folks !