Recent Topics

Ads

Client download issues and troubleshooting

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
T1ran81

Re: Client download issues and troubleshooting

Post#1931 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:09 pm

now some trouble with login server
, cant log in

Ads
T1ran81

Post#1932 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 pm

problem solved, but now i download 166000 fails omg, can anyone torent full game?

nibuddzhi

Post#1933 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Hello My apologies for terrible English. To my regret, poorly understanding the language, I could not find the answer to my question. Which is in the following. After launching the launcher. And check the game files. The LOGIN button is still inactive. Unfortunately, I could not find a solution to this problem in the FAQ. My apologies for the concern.

MaxHayman
Management

Post#1934 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:12 pm

Can you send screenshots?

and the contents of logs/launcher.txt
Max Hayman

nibuddzhi

Post#1935 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:28 am

MaxHayman wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:12 pm Can you send screenshots?

and the contents of logs/launcher.txt
https://yadi.sk/i/PxswYQuZOv2MbA

https://yadi.sk/i/wV6fmOf-LfLjRA

nibuddzhi

Post#1936 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello. Excuse me if my question was stupid or trivial, but could anyone tell me what to do? Because the question may be banal, but I do not know the answer to it.

nibuddzhi

Post#1937 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:00 am

I will explain my problem. I read:

- The Launcher is not perfect, this can take several attempts to load correctly. Keep trying. If the connect button does not work, close it and try again. This issue really only occurs when we are under a significant DDOS, at which time others will be talking about it on the forum. If you're getting no connection to a server it will also appear similar, alternatively use a VPN connection to France.

AND THIS DOES NOT HELP. YOU ONLY REPRESENT 26 TIMES LAUNCHED LAUNCHER EVERY TIME WAS WAITING TO DOWNLOAD MANIFESTASES AND CHECK FILES.

AND YOU ONLY THINK I VISITIVELY SO UNBEATABLE THAT IT IS AT THIS TIME THE SERVER IS INSUFFICIENTLY GOOD TO NORMALLY SEE THE LAUNCHER, ALWAYS BOTH BOTH STATUS GREEN.

SO YES NO PROBLEM NO. I JUST A DEBLE THAT CALCULATED FOR HELP.

not really wanted. go Conrad to read.

Rj0lnir

Post#1938 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:53 pm

Hello, I decided to try game, downloaded Torrent without a problem but after running and updating the Launcher, It started to download files (which it doesn't actually, according to my network monitor). Will I have to wait for 19k of files to play? Thanks in advance.
Edit: I had to shut it down for the night and when I restarted the next day, it started from the beginning. With its current speed (on a SSD nevertheless) I don't think it'll complete in 24 hours :S I guess this will prevent me from playing RoR :(

Ads
kamarkahzay

Post#1939 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:29 am

Same issue, download client off utorrent, launcher verified all the files but now it wants to download 4000 more?

Godsdemon03

Post#1940 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:36 pm

I have a different problem but seems similar. After the latest patch my game seems to crash alot once we get in to WB fights. So in between crashes someone suggested to check and see if it was in 32 or 64 bit. (My previous was run in 64) I made a couple of wrong clicks and uninstalled my shortcut. After I re enabled it I am stuck re DLing files. Why did my shortcut decide to remove all my launcher files too ? This is strange to me. I won't be able to get back on until this is done. Can someone please let Elvasoul or whomever is their guild not to remove Ochit? Once I'm done DLing I'll log back in. This is painfully long and has been "updating" for at least 24 hours, of which I am at 38k files of 132k needed. All this hassle for removing a shortcut ?!