Recent Topics

Ads

can't log in?

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Novokane

can't log in?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:18 pm

Hi all, i'm trying to log one of my characters into the game, he's currently in IC but the game just crashes to desktop. is it because IC is currently under siege? i thought it was meant to take me to CW if that happened? the other characters i have seem to log in fine. thanks in advance!

Ads
Novokane

Re: can't log in?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:53 pm

Just to add i've tried deleting some addons, and i can get into IC directly on other characters but it's just this one, the name is 'feytorbloodlet', i really hope someone can help i just got him to lvl200 talisman making :( thanks

Novokane

Post#3 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:42 pm

Quick update on this
- typing stuck or .u doesn't work
- sound fix doesn't work
- leaving guild doesn't work
- taking all addons out of folder (except lib slash) doesn't work
- 32bit or 64 bit doesn't work
- changing gfx settings doesn't work
- reinstalling client trying it now

Please Please Please could one of the devs look into the DB at his character (Feytorbloodlet) to see what is wrong with it? I've put in probably 20-30 hours into him and he has a lot of my gold and mats so losing him completely would be really upsetting. I've been playing this game since 2008 on and off, but I don't think I could carry on if I can't get this restored. Thanks in advance gods of ROR.

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:13 pm

Please try the login again.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Novokane

Post#5 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:30 am

thanks for trying to help sioding but it didn't work, also reinstalling a vanilla client didn't work either. is there anything else that can be tried?

iagdtod

Post#6 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:02 pm

Oops just seen this thread, not sure if it's the same bug or not but I just posted a thread for char Deleuze who keeps getting kicked back to server disconnected screen while other chars can log in. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31047
Deleuze Chosen

Novokane

Post#7 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:12 am

Hi thanks for your reply, i think it sounds similar however i dont get a server discomnected message, its a straight crash to desktop from tok loading screen, the ror ticker freezes for about 20 sec then ctd. My character is also a chosen though, not sure if its connected to this issue by way of class?

Would it be pssoble for someone to tramsfer his gold and items to another of my character? It would make me very happy to at least get that back...

iagdtod

Post#8 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:25 am

I know my problem was different to yours but I got mine solved only by asking a GM to move my char that was bugged. Find a gm online (.gm) and see if that's a way out.
Deleuze Chosen

Ads