Recent Topics

Ads

Mail

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ResurrectionGaming

Mail

Post#1 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 pm

I've read thru forums and haven't managed to find a topic on this specific issue yet. However, I have just returned to RoR, because of that I'd like to start over on level 1 characters. I'm trying to send them money and items, however out of 20+ attempts, I've only gotten one mail to send. It's not that the mail isn't showing up, it's just not sending... not receiving any errors in chat box or on my UI. Thanks.

Ads
Gangan

Re: Mail

Post#2 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 pm

you have to fill in a title and some text. otherwise you can't send it
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 pm

You also have to have the mail box targeted, otherwise it won't send properly.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

ResurrectionGaming

Post#4 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:00 am

Thanks! I didn't realize I had to retarget the mailbox

Likeaboss

Post#5 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:22 am

you can he happy.... sended 900 gold and purple talisman and armor toughness pots to my alt.... was sent but not received... 3 days ago, still no Inbox... :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Lithenir

Post#6 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:22 am you can he happy.... sended 900 gold and purple talisman and armor toughness pots to my alt.... was sent but not received... 3 days ago, still no Inbox... :lol:
Have you got your mail by now? Just curious cause it obviously happened to me today. Sent some Liniments to an alt and haven't received the mail....

BrownStar

Post#7 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Send the toon another email with a couple of silver and see if that will clear the log jam. The same thing happened to me once and it worked for me.

Lithenir

Post#8 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:45 pm

I have sent more than one other mail, but he still hasn't received this one. I think I probably made a typo as I sent this mail

Ads
KobsWasInYou

Post#9 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 am

Skullgrin wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 pm You also have to have the mail box targeted, otherwise it won't send properly.
Solved the issue for me, thanks a lot.