Recent Topics

Ads

Can not login one character

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
janna

Can not login one character

Post#1 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Hey there,

came back after a while and have the problem, that i can not login my only lev 40 character. Game allways crashes while loading the zone (troll country). All other characters are fine. Restart did not help. Do not know what to do. :|

Ads
Alcan
Suspended

Re: Can not login one character

Post#2 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:18 pm

on loading screen type /stuck then return and then /stuck return again

janna

Post#3 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 pm

-So i type /stuck while in the loading screen
- the game crashes again
- login again
- type /stuck while in the loading screen
- game crashes again

did i missunderstod it?

janna

Post#4 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Ah, worked.

2 times /stuck while at loading screen.

thank you very much :)

Incubz

Post#5 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 pm

i cant too and 2 stuck dont work ... can GM enter my acc ? and load maradeur?

rrrutsss

Post#6 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Incubz wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 pm i cant too and 2 stuck dont work ... can GM enter my acc ? and load maradeur?
Try more times /stuck
Press "enter" type "/stuck" press "enter . And do it 2 times at least or more

Incubz

Post#7 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:55 pm

rrrutsss wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm
Incubz wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 pm i cant too and 2 stuck dont work ... can GM enter my acc ? and load maradeur?
Try more times /stuck
nothing

Incubz

Post#8 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:16 pm

rrrutsss wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm
Try more times /stuck
oh worked

Ads
roni

Post#9 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:44 am

I encountered this error as well over the last couple days. Yesterday, I found this information and used the "/stuck" deal several times and although it was inconvenient to run my characters back from Norsca or Nordland to wherever they had been, it worked. I was on characters earlier today (Nov 22) and used this same method and it worked. Even though a few times it took more than several tries to get it to work. I logged off for awhile to do some real life stuff and came back to game and here we go again. This time I couldn't get any characters to work no matter how many times I tried. I log on, my character screen pulls up and I can see all my characters. I pick whichever one I want to play and wait for it to load. I see the loading screen for whichever zone they are in, I do the "stuck" method and sometimes the open book that shows on the loading screen showing the zone goes blank (just see a blank book), then I get kicked out with the message: The server has closed your connection, you have been disconnected. I start all over and sometimes there seems to be progress, I get the loading screen and it actually flips to where I can see my character screen, their UI setup, but the background is black and then invariably I get the same message about server closed your connection, etc. Sometimes I get the "pick server" screen and even though it says I was disconnected, it still pulls up my character screen. I have restarted my computer. Tried different chracters and still the same results. And you'll have to excuse me, but I am not the most computer literate person, so if you have any other suggestions, I hope someone like me can figure them out. =S I have never really had any problems until the last few days, regarding this.