Recent Topics

Ads

Torrent & .exe Download not working

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Magarau

Torrent & .exe Download not working

Post#1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 pm

I'm having trouble reinstalling my base ROR Files, since i was receiving problems when trying to log in related to unable to locate specific files. I figured i lost files somehow..

Here are the problems im running into with the Torrent download , and the exe download.

Torrent:
Symptoms:
I see Seeds & Peers, but the torrent is not downloading files. I download torrents regularly and never have problems. The Torrent is stuck on "stalled".
- using qBittorrent
- Added Trackers
- Enabled DHT

.exe:
Symptoms: gets past downloading ROR launcher step, and gets stuck on "ART.7z.001. I get a popup that tells says "your internet seems to have dropped out! please reconnect and click retry to Resume downloading."
I click cancel and get eror (503)
- Tried restarting computer
- Redownloading .exe file.

Never had problems with either of these in the past. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers,

Magarau

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Torrent & .exe Download not working

Post#2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Magarau wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 pm I'm having trouble reinstalling my base ROR Files, since i was receiving problems when trying to log in related to unable to locate specific files. I figured i lost files somehow..

Here are the problems im running into with the Torrent download , and the exe download.

Torrent:
Symptoms:
I see Seeds & Peers, but the torrent is not downloading files. I download torrents regularly and never have problems. The Torrent is stuck on "stalled".
- using qBittorrent
- Added Trackers
- Enabled DHT

.exe:
Symptoms: gets past downloading ROR launcher step, and gets stuck on "ART.7z.001. I get a popup that tells says "your internet seems to have dropped out! please reconnect and click retry to Resume downloading."

Never had problems with either of these in the past. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers,

Magarau
Plenty of seeds available, not sure what you're missing. Torrent should be the easiest way to get the game files.
Spoiler:
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Magarau

Post#3 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Magarau wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 pm I'm having trouble reinstalling my base ROR Files, since i was receiving problems when trying to log in related to unable to locate specific files. I figured i lost files somehow..

Torrent:
Symptoms:
- using qBittorrent
- Added Trackers
- Enabled DHT

.exe:

Cheers,

Magarau
Plenty of seeds available, not sure what you're missing. Torrent should be the easiest way to get the game files.
Spoiler:

Just tried a different torrent client. Got it to work with BitTorrent (not qBittorrent)

Thanks wargrimnir

OldDadOrc

Post#4 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:55 am

Hi
Having same problems as Magarau
Game developed lots of bugs around 3 days ago
main issue was NPC and background noises stopped during game, Toon would no longer make any noise and there was a bizarre interference type noise going continuously in background.
When downloading from exe. files the downloader stops / bugs out at
ART .7z. 001 with error message stating " your internet connection seems to have dropped out "
getting this same error on two completely different PC's?
Torrent downloads but files were corrupted.
any advice, I am having ROR withdrawal - I have a new gaming rig coming for Crimbo, but don't think the issue is with the PCs?
P.S I am not very technical - sorry

Magarau

Post#5 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:04 pm

OldDadOrc wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:55 am Hi
Having same problems as Magarau
Game developed lots of bugs around 3 days ago
main issue was NPC and background noises stopped during game, Toon would no longer make any noise and there was a bizarre interference type noise going continuously in background.
When downloading from exe. files the downloader stops / bugs out at
ART .7z. 001 with error message stating " your internet connection seems to have dropped out "
getting this same error on two completely different PC's?
Torrent downloads but files were corrupted.
any advice, I am having ROR withdrawal - I have a new gaming rig coming for Crimbo, but don't think the issue is with the PCs?
P.S I am not very technical - sorry
The EXE download didnt work for me. I got the torrent download to work after trying a different torrent client. not sure why your files are downloading corrupted though from torrent.

you are downloading the full 10gbps of data?

OldDadOrc

Post#6 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:19 am

will give it another go when I get my new gaming pc, fingers crossed.
will try bit torrent like Mag
thanks for advice