Recent Topics

Ads

HELP! Launcher not working System.reflection.taget

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
BabyDragonSlayer

HELP! Launcher not working System.reflection.taget

Post#1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:48 pm

So I was in the middle of taking a fortress when my computer crashed right, all fine. Restarted it and went to reopen RoR and I got the error System.reflection.targetinvocationexception: exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ""> system.configuration.configurationerrors exception hexadecimal 0x00 is an invalid character, line 9, position 1... C:/users/jeremy/appdata/local/return_of_reckoning/defaultdomain_path_aixn4cfe3ps0pnmdcfqofdwkzmzckq1m/3.3.2.9/user.config line 9) ---> system.xml.xml exception hexadecimal value 0x00 is an invalid character. The error goes on for quite awhile. Can anyone help please!!!!

Ads
BabyDragonSlayer

Re: HELP! Launcher not working System.reflection.taget

Post#2 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:58 pm

I attached some pictures below.

Acidic

Re: HELP! Launcher not working System.reflection.taget

Post#3 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:26 pm

BabyDragonSlayer wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:48 pm So I was in the middle of taking a fortress when my computer crashed right, all fine. Restarted it and went to reopen RoR and I got the error System.reflection.targetinvocationexception: exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ""> system.configuration.configurationerrors exception hexadecimal 0x00 is an invalid character, line 9, position 1... C:/users/jeremy/appdata/local/return_of_reckoning/defaultdomain_path_aixn4cfe3ps0pnmdcfqofdwkzmzckq1m/3.3.2.9/user.config line 9) ---> system.xml.xml exception hexadecimal value 0x00 is an invalid character. The error goes on for quite awhile. Can anyone help please!!!!
Hi
To get past this you need to rename the directory c:/users/Jeremy/appdata/local/return_of_reckoning to something else like add _bad this will force the loader to rebuild it.