Recent Topics

Ads

Addons issue

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
LukaVisnjic45

Addons issue

Post#1 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:06 am

Hey people, first off I want to thank u all staff members who are keeping this game alive and players who are helpful and kind.
I was just wondering why some of my addons don't work since last update (pure, potion bar, and target ring). Really miss them bad.
Much regards.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Addons issue

Post#2 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:10 pm

As updates are released, AddOns need to keep up with added functionality to the server - most AddOns are third party and aren't actually developed by the same team who handle RoR development - that being said, some of the key AddOns (see SoR for example) are kept up to date.

I'm not saying these three are since outdated, I'm not sure of their functionality and/or if they're conflicting with latest updates, but it would be best to track down the developer of each of these and try to get in touch for additional information.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

LukaVisnjic45

Post#3 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Kaelang

Post#4 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 am

State of Realm.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.