Recent Topics

Ads

Invalid Username/Password

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Prats

Invalid Username/Password

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:44 pm

Forum works with login client doesnt. I changed my password to somthing simple and it still wont login even though i can log into an account i just created.

Ads
stefanosgr17

Re: Invalid Username/Password

Post#2 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:21 pm

I have the exact same problem ! Exact same!! Please somebody help us

stefanosgr17

Post#3 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 pm

No special letter like á à â and no numbers. by developer Dana

jean

Post#4 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:02 pm

same here...had to download game again...entering login and pass in launcher and all i get is error

Orlie83

Post#5 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Have the same problem.
I changed my password so it doesn't include numbers. Still doesn't work. Have tried a lot of differant passwords. Still doesn't work.

DaScoub

Post#6 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:44 pm

Was your account inactive at your first forum login ?

sgamer

Post#7 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:38 pm

I am also having an issue with the game server not saying my account is activated (although I've activated via email, twice), and I've changed my password in order to get that second activation attempt. The game server won't accept my new password, only my old one, and still believes my account is inactive. The forum login works as intended, and my account says that it is activated if I attempt to send a re-activation email.

Prats

Post#8 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:16 pm

"I am also having an issue with the game server not saying my account is activated (although I've activated via email, twice), and I've changed my password in order to get that second activation attempt. The game server won't accept my new password, only my old one, and still believes my account is inactive. The forum login works as intended, and my account says that it is activated if I attempt to send a re-activation email."

Yup he pretty much summed up what i would have said. forum works, i attempt to send reactivation email and it says its already activated, and have no numbers special characters in password. Still doesnt work

Ads
Prats

Post#9 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:53 pm

bump

Prats

Post#10 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:08 am

Just started working again. out of no where i logged in.