Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 02/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Pulse

Re: Changelog 02/11/16

Post#11 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Give them time to address it. None of this is set in stone. I doubt that is intended behavior and will be corrected.

(Edit: Azarael beat me to it.)

Ads
Grobbok

Post#12 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 pm

sabat80 wrote: unfortunately instead of spreading the zerg it making it bigger.
ye, zerg is bigger and bigger, now you need 4-5 wb to take defended keep, and if you took keep after 5 hours of fight it is great wictory!
ye, sitting in one zone for 5 hours is so great idea! T4 was created to have 9 zones and allow players to move between them, not to sitting in one
lider of Da fat squigs guild

sydd

Post#13 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Azarael wrote:[Combat/Careers]

White Lion/Marauder

Whirling Axe and Wrecking Ball no longer improve Dodge and Disrupt.
Fixed an issue causing Whirling Axe and Wrecking Ball to scale with 4x the user's Strength bonus instead of 2x.
Are you planning anything else to balance the Pounce nerf, for example a snare instead of the speed increase which does not seem to work properly?

Thank you

Azarael

Post#14 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:47 pm

sydd wrote:

White Lion/Marauder

Fixed an issue causing Whirling Axe and Wrecking Ball to scale with 4x the user's Strength bonus instead of 2x.
Are you planning anything else to balance the Pounce nerf, for example a snare instead of the speed increase which does not seem to work properly?

Thank you
If the speed increase does not work properly then that's a bug report. No icon is displayed for it. However, my handlers are reliable so I highly doubt it's not working.

ballnazor

Post#15 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Hopefully the changes work as intended, i'll probably only play one more night of cannonhammer before i quit until its fixed.

Theseus

Post#16 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Azarael wrote:
sydd wrote:

White Lion/Marauder

Thank you
If the speed increase does not work properly then that's a bug report. No icon is displayed for it. However, my handlers are reliable so I highly doubt it's not working.
Cant see any problem with the speed increase... it works just fine for me.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Akalukz

Post#17 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:03 pm

Is there a zone cap on # of siege/artillery weapons? I thought it was tied to keep rank?
-= Agony =-

dur3al

Post#18 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm

Why cannons are not giving immunity as you get knocked back? This is stupid that people are chain knocked back all over the place... it makes positioning completely useless...

There is a simple reason why hard-cc give immunity in this game..
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz

Ads
Azarael

Post#19 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Akalukz wrote:Is there a zone cap on # of siege/artillery weapons? I thought it was tied to keep rank?
It is tied to keep rank.
dur3al wrote:Why cannons are not giving immunity as you get knocked back? This is stupid that people are chain knocked back all over the place... it makes positioning completely useless...

There is a simple reason why hard-cc give immunity in this game..
ST cannons give immunity.

AoE cannons respect immunity, but give none, and they will only knock back at all if 3 allies were within 15 feet of you when the cannon impacted. Similarly, their damage is linked to the number of targets within 15 feet of you - they inflict 900 damage if no targets are nearby, rising to about 2400 with 6 other people within 15 feet. They are not designed to be healed through or tanked by a single concentrated force. They are designed to force dispersion.

To be a broken record yet again - cannon HP was too high. See how it performs when AoE cannons can be sniped, as intended. But one thing doesn't change - those cannons are designed to make mass infantry attacks along a single front unviable.

sydd

Post#20 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Azarael wrote:
sydd wrote:

White Lion/Marauder

Thank you
Sorry, I have not explained well, English is not my native language.

I mean 1 sec. speed increase It does not seem to be the right solution because in less of 1 sec my target moved away and often the gap is not unbridgeable. In addition, to remedy the nerf we got a buff (dodge and disrupt) for the skill Whirling Axe and Wrecking Ball, now removed, that's why i'm asking.

Thank you