Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#71 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Sacrificial Stab and goin full out Treachery is by my estimations pretty much the only spec for WE. There are NO reason to even bother giving any other build a blink.
SS heals you for damage dealt, increase dmg output from AA and kisses and got 6 tactics that support it's dmg output and lifetap. FM, BF, IP, MT, FL and ToB.
You taking away a meh tactic and boosting the **** out of a skill. This boost becomes especially nuts the higher geared WE wich gets more crit and Str from gear and are able to drop BF due to gear cap on Str.

This is like the 3d or 4th class change made were one build will likley become so dominant over the other options that 90% of the class skills doesn't even mather anymore and Mastery build synneries is just trown out the window.

Ads
rmpl

Post#72 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:06 pm

When will you finally end the event?

MaxHayman
Management

Post#73 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 pm

GoshDarn wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm The survey was vague but I am typically playing solo Sorc or Bright Wizard and I am guild lead of 3 guilds, and the added gain of being able to display your guild on something besides a guild cape ( Which you have to hit "Inventory" and un-check the guild cape box, and re-check it just so players can even see your heraldry in the first place, unless this was fixed.)
I fixed the heraldry appearing bug a few weeks ago. Heraldry or Dyes should show correctly regardless now.
Max Hayman

anarchypark

Post#74 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:39 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 pm
I fixed the heraldry appearing bug a few weeks ago. Heraldry or Dyes should show correctly regardless now.

thank you so much. now i can get cloak of white dragon, gold dragon, blue dragon, black dragon etc.
so much fun.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#75 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:15 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm
GoshDarn wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm The standards are great and I am not sure why you guys removed them in the first place, but thank you fore putting them back. Now I have a +1 on my time I have put into my guild instead of having no standards at all and feeling like a -1 in comparison to before when we had standards. The abilities bound to the standards are another +1 in my opinion.
They were removed before as we started working on them and they once got to live server in a broken state, so to prevent that we disabled them fully while we finished the work on them.
Thanks again! I can't imagine you guys keeping them as they are now so thank you for the time you guys have spent, and will spend on them! They are definitely loads of fun in my opinion but I do think nobody but your own guild mates, alliance members, and/or group mates. Possibly even set a guild permission that can be adjusted to allow only Guild, or Guild, groups & alliance. Allies pick my standard off the ground just because they know I want it on the ground, or they don't know its an allies, or whatever reason and there is no way to stop it. I suppose you could capture it before they do if your cast timer is shorter than theirs but idk if it is.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#76 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:18 am

MaxHayman wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:50 pm
GoshDarn wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm The survey was vague but I am typically playing solo Sorc or Bright Wizard and I am guild lead of 3 guilds, and the added gain of being able to display your guild on something besides a guild cape ( Which you have to hit "Inventory" and un-check the guild cape box, and re-check it just so players can even see your heraldry in the first place, unless this was fixed.)
Oh awesome! Yea it was in the login ritual... Login, re-check the box, eat potions, type .rvr Lol Thank you so much!
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Sulorie

Post#77 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:33 am

Just make it like on live, where nobody can pick it up as long as the owner is alive. When you die and an alli picks it up, it is better than an enemy does it.
Dying is no option.

Jubok21

Post#78 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:43 am

Nice Patch :) but why we get all time only a 2x Weekend ? :( why not a week ? :) i work all time @ weekend and got more free time in the week :)

Ads
Demonthyr

Post#79 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:21 am

Thanks for all your work. After few years it's still a real pleasure to be able to play this game.
A lot of time passed, a lot of work has been done since the empty not finished t1 we had in the early begining.
I wish we will still be able to play RoR in few years ! :)
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

Umpi

Post#80 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Urdeg wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 pm Here's a quick solution. Login, walk into a wall, and answer this question for yourself in under 20 seconds
The question is... why would a person spend 20 seconds on writing a `**** off` post instead of spending it in a more constructive way by getting the answers and posting them in the topic?
Possible answers...
1. Maybe he just likes to insult people and doesn't bother about topic at all.
2. Maybe it will take a bit more than 20 seconds to get the answer.
3. Maybe patch notes in it's current state lack some valuable information, prowiding which by people who made it will be appreciated. A game should be run by a set of rules, which is clear. How else is it possible for gamers to find bugs?