Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wachlarz

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#81 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:14 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm
funnytroll wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:51 pm
- Spellbreaker - Cooldown set to 10s - Hotfix - Spellbreaker will no longer cleanse up to 3 of the same buff type, it will cleanse one Enchantment, one Blessing and one Absorb shield if present. For example, if a player has 3 enchantments on them and no blessings or shield effects then they will only lose one Enchantment.
r.i.p Spellbreaker
https://imgur.com/a/BfGv6BP
On screenshot Khaine has 3 blessings, 1 of them is shield absorb, other are healing dots . Spellbreaker removed just 1 healing dot.
What king of absorb shield should spellbreaker remove, considering the fact that all healing shields are blessings excluding the shammy`s (Enchantment),BO skill Rock Ard blessing,BG Shield of rage blessing too. Subjugator shield proc or chaos tactic warped flesh lul?
Ability has been rebuilt (today), it was poorly constructed and taking off 3 of the same buff type was not a good state of affairs. It will function properly next patch and pop the absorb shield before any damage is laid down, Khaines Bounty proc for example, which is both an absorb and a blessing will be counted as an absorb first. In terms of damage, in the case of morale absorbs, this will equate to a 5k+ hit due to the instant removal of up to 3600 absorb protection THEN damage application. Of course if they have 2 absorbs up you have to eat through the second one.
So 10 sec Sl ability > 1m moral absorb choppa

Ads
Sulorie

Post#82 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:25 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:14 pm
Torquemadra wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm Ability has been rebuilt (today), it was poorly constructed and taking off 3 of the same buff type was not a good state of affairs. It will function properly next patch and pop the absorb shield before any damage is laid down, Khaines Bounty proc for example, which is both an absorb and a blessing will be counted as an absorb first. In terms of damage, in the case of morale absorbs, this will equate to a 5k+ hit due to the instant removal of up to 3600 absorb protection THEN damage application. Of course if they have 2 absorbs up you have to eat through the second one.
So 10 sec Sl ability > 1m moral absorb choppa
One nasty person could argue, that parry M1 is better than absorb M1 against Slayer but then there is Rampage. :lol:
Dying is no option.

Telen
Suspended

Post#83 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Dot classes are pretty meaningless in a game with as much overheal as War. That was the original problem with Magus/Engi. With no burst a class can never be a dd unless healing ap management get overhauled.

Reesh

Post#84 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Ugle

Post#85 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm

jasonX wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:08 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 am
jasonX wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:39 am So let me get this straight.
For the Shadow Warrior,
you removed the aoe snare
you nerfed beyond viability the scout tree (tried it a lot before actually quitting and switching to skirmish)
and
you have already removed the +100% dmg morale
you have literally given every melee destro class an armor bypass spammable skill or tactic to bypass the +100% armor gained at the assault stance.

So now you have left the SW unable to: aoe CC, do actual dps and tank....

I played scenarios with 1017 ballistic and 600 weaponskill and I hit cloth armor for around 350 per spiral arrow. I cant kill anything and I die with 5100 armor in 6 second from melee hits. Currently at 70rr and fully geared....

I am sorry but I think you nerfed an already nerfed class.
Assault is decent. Just focus a bit more on Wounds. No sense in 5100 armour with 5k hp under debuff.
Currently running on 7,5k HP still i dont deal damage.... the nerf is huge
What nerf? The aoe snare? How is that tied to your sfa dmg? Also your dmg seems low on clothies, it cant be crit. Maybe you have too much wounds, too little crit. Or are you talking about sfa dmg while in assault stance? Then your ws seems low. Your post makes little seence. What is your toons name?
inactive

Sulorie

Post#86 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:49 pm

Reesh wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 pm Image
When you complain about the new Spell Breaker, what do you say about Choppa 13pt 2h skill?
Dying is no option.

Martok

Post#87 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 pm

Was removing Crashing Wave from the Khaine tree just part of the effort to undo everything Az did while last here, or was there an actual reason for it?
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

wachlarz

Post#88 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:16 pm

Ugle wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 pm
jasonX wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:08 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 am

Assault is decent. Just focus a bit more on Wounds. No sense in 5100 armour with 5k hp under debuff.
Currently running on 7,5k HP still i dont deal damage.... the nerf is huge
What nerf? The aoe snare? How is that tied to your sfa dmg? Also your dmg seems low on clothies, it cant be crit. Maybe you have too much wounds, too little crit. Or are you talking about sfa dmg while in assault stance? Then your ws seems low. Your post makes little seence. What is your toons name?
If he have 5k armor i think he wanna kill wb alone:D

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#89 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Martok wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 pm Was removing Crashing Wave from the Khaine tree just part of the effort to undo everything Az did while last here, or was there an actual reason for it?
Khaine SM is already incredibly potent without having access to a KD in the same spec as Ether Dance, GWM, BA & PW (he never traditionally had a KD in Khaine, either). The reality is that the conventional 2h Khaine spec hasn't changed much: you still gain access to bubble, Khaine goodies, and now you can still get the KD, i.e. still a free KD in a spec that Khaine was always going to go for in a 6man setting (Hoeth for bubble/strong WoH/AA for some shatter protection and a weak disrupt buff!).

The same was also done for BO: both Vaul and Toughest trees have been touched on rather heavily in recent months with the intent being to facilitate to WB play somewhat, which has resulted in some moving around of the skills (but keeping 6-man specs relatively untouched in the process).

I advocated for this change as a SM player myself, and after speaking with several other high rr SMs who also felt that Khaine having access to a KD in Khaine path (with very high damage, to boot) was unnecessary.

MayoDaen78

Post#90 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:00 am

Martok wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 pm Was removing Crashing Wave from the Khaine tree just part of the effort to undo everything Az did while last here, or was there an actual reason for it?
Maybe the aim is to prevent low RR SM to get access to KD utility in the same tree as dps tree ( Khaine). I think now, you need to have higher RR to be able to get all the goodies in Khaine tree ( ED, BA, GWM, PW) and CW and PoH from Hoeth Tree.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x