Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zgolec

Re: Patch Notes 08/02/2020 - City Sieges

Post#81 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

retekelek wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:27 am
zgolec wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:46 pm
retekelek wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:13 pm And what about Solar Flare on Kotbs for fort and keep plays? i was in a fort attack whit my tank, every time before we got m4 to ready to push 3-4 kotbs come out, droped thier morale drain on both sides frontline and we wasnt able to use m4 on pushing attempts. it was a massacre for order.
....and guess what? it was nerfed. Your turn Felicia.
Still OP as F in fort/keep sieges, why isnt it interruptable?
People can barely hold on to get to m3 with all the drains on destro, e thing.... Another is since when instant casts have interrupts??? hahahaha do u even play this game or you trolling around?
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
Xergon

Post#82 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 pm

zgolec wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:52 pm

People can barely hold on to get to m3 with all the drains on destro, e thing.... Another is since when instant casts have interrupts??? hahahaha do u even play this game or you trolling around?
Ever heard about AM moral pump? 3-4 cast and M3 ready.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

retekelek

Post#83 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:34 pm

1 read back first the messages,
2 whats are the destro toons that can drain morlas? i know mara

mubbl

Post#84 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:35 pm

is the last bonus on set considerd a tactic or an ability?

anarchypark

Post#85 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm

retekelek wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:51 pm
anarchypark wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:47 pm are you seriously defend this broken ability?
you know it's almost cheat if u ever used it.
what kind of logic is that toggle is ok doing some shits.

can't believe complains are more than city siege praise comment.
ofc, and it was proved whit argumetably points, which i do not see in your comment. You can read back.

argumentably proved what?
because it's toggle since live,
you should be untouchable for duration while disrupting wb formation?
you convinced none but urself.

it's simple, invested effort and outcome.
there was unbalance.
you have A so i should have B,
it's not balancing IMO.

I get it you lost toy, WoI was one of mine too.
have u tried after patch though?
I was still able to punt bunch from front push, almost same as b4 from flank.
chance to end earlier has been increased from 10% to 70% maybe? but that's counter.

ps. rampage counter is also cc
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

retekelek

Post#86 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:49 pm

anarchypark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm
anarchypark wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:47 pm are you seriously defend this broken ability?
you know it's almost cheat if u ever used it.
what kind of logic is that toggle is ok doing some shits.

can't believe complains are more than city siege praise comment.
ofc, and it was proved whit argumetably points, which i do not see in your comment. You can read back.

there was unbalance.
it's not balancing IMO.

chance to end earlier has been increased from 10% to 70% maybe? but that's counter.

Since u cant read back, i have to repeat myself.
U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds)
U can be pulled in, nuked.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties, u not gona disrupt whole formations, also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt.

WoI not trash after patch just because u can be interrupted. It trash because u cant use other ability while its up, healers not gona go front to use it, also they cant rez or cast aoe heal while its up, healers not gona use it. But also becuse theres no more aoe healdebuff dzeal gone out of existance, none will use it.
Maybe only for a 2nd saver punt whit reduced range as a healer for deff purpose, whit one thick than u start cast healing abilits agan, but in my opinion better for go stagger in single tree, even in wb.

U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal when it worth to play for aoe healdebuff? U put deamonic fortidue on yourself Ap ritual down start to go in, at choke point u pop emprace the warp whit ur tanks m4 up, try to get tru AM puddles and collision as fast as u can, pop winds, start channel chaoitc agitation and finger crossed to survive till ur 6 sec abiltys are casting if u was lucky u died after it, if not, u died while was u casting this 2 ability. To provide for ur realm some disrupt whit winds, and to applie 10 sec Healdebuff on those that not disrupted your abilites AND u critted em. (whit order front line snb tanks using hold the line.)
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness.

And for rampage, dont be funny. what cc? WoI 6 sec uptime 26 sec CD, rampage 20 sec uptime on furious 30 sec cd, which cc last for 20 sec?

EDIT - beside trying out re"worked" ability which spec are u on using WoI? as a healer going to front line to punt? - not really wise. Or as useless aoe dps whit sh*ty damage? no seruios wb gona wlcome u, also whats hte fun on playing a spot waster class?

Ototo

Post#87 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Xergon wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 pm

That tactic has a better mirror in zealot, that can do the same while moving instead of standing still the full 3 seconds of the spell required in AM. Granted that I use that in my AM, but the mirror is still a better, even though not by a mile long, just slightly cause it allows you to keep moving.
Spoiler:

satanlol

Post#88 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Ototo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:10 pm

That tactic has a better mirror in zealot, that can do the same while moving instead of standing still the full 3 seconds of the spell required in AM. Granted that I use that in my AM, but the mirror is still a better, even though not by a mile long, just slightly cause it allows you to keep moving.
It’s not mirrored to the Zealot. Zealot has a self-pump, AM can pump others morale, Xergon means that you can use that to counter the drain.

There is no exact mirror to that AM tactic, the closest Destro get is on the Shaman.

Ads
Ototo

Post#89 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:34 pm

satanlol wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:18 pm
Ototo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:10 pm

It’s not mirrored to the Zealot. Zealot has a self-pump, AM can pump others morale, Xergon means that you can use that to counter the drain.

There is no exact mirror to that AM tactic, the closest Destro get is on the Shaman.
Then I apologise if I misunderstood the comment. Sorry. I mostly use the AM to self pump me up to Focused Mind cause AM casts are extremely long. Granted that I normally play very weird specs, but it works for me.

In group pumping the Shami is better. Ere We Go has a theoretical 100% uptime, is group wide as you can keep doing other things. I was actually thinking in this one when I said that destro has 2 on-demand drains/pumps that are part of viable builds that are widely used.
Spoiler:

anarchypark

Post#90 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:53 pm

retekelek wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:49 pm
Spoiler:
anarchypark wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:57 pm

there was unbalance.
it's not balancing IMO.

Since u cant read back, i have to repeat myself.
U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds)
U can be pulled in, nuked.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties, u not gona disrupt whole formations, also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt.

WoI not trash after patch just because u can be interrupted. It trash because u cant use other ability while its up, healers not gona go front to use it, also they cant rez or cast aoe heal while its up, healers not gona use it. But also becuse theres no more aoe healdebuff dzeal gone out of existance, none will use it.
Maybe only for a 2nd saver punt whit reduced range as a healer for deff purpose, whit one thick than u start cast healing abilits agan, but in my opinion better for go stagger in single tree, even in wb.

U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal when it worth to play for aoe healdebuff? U put deamonic fortidue on yourself Ap ritual down start to go in, at choke point u pop emprace the warp whit ur tanks m4 up, try to get tru AM puddles and collision as fast as u can, pop winds, start channel chaoitc agitation and finger crossed to survive till ur 6 sec abiltys are casting if u was lucky u died after it, if not, u died while was u casting this 2 ability. To provide for ur realm some disrupt whit winds, and to applie 10 sec Healdebuff on those that not disrupted your abilites AND u critted em. (whit order front line snb tanks using hold the line.)
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness.

And for rampage, dont be funny. what cc? WoI 6 sec uptime 26 sec CD, rampage 20 sec uptime on furious 30 sec cd, which cc last for 20 sec?

EDIT - beside trying out re"worked" ability which spec are u on using WoI? as a healer going to front line to punt? - not really wise. Or as useless aoe dps whit sh*ty damage? no seruios wb gona wlcome u, also whats hte fun on playing a spot waster class?

U can be punted away under the durabition (6seconds) - wait for ur own immune
U can be pulled in, nuked. - wait for immune, position, get a guard and heal.
U have to go 14 points in mastery tree for it. - other 14 points skills can't do such thing so easily.
Most sistuation half wb alredy got immunties - it's opener, maybe premade can wait for immune timer ran out to trigger at right moment.
u not gona disrupt whole formations - disrupting tank formation or caster formation, either 1 is enough. greedy get u killed, who aim 24 targets?
also than BO / SM aoe knockback also should be removed? Insta cast no itterupt. - what? it's immunity generator from noobs, don't compare.

U know how a keep push looked like whit dzeal - if you survived first wave push at funnel, it's weak funnel anyway. what's the point of this example?
OH u could be also knock down or silenced or taunt while casting chaoitc agitation, even reducing ur effectivness. - u seem to know your weakness. avoid them?
count the counter

rampage - snare punt kite, stun snare kite, reduce 20s to half or less.
EDIT - i'm heal spec instead of stagger, took WoI. disrupt formation then fall back to heal. or heal then disrupt backline.
seems better than ur funnel pushing zealot. pretty sure that funnel would breached without u.

so keep bragging your usefulness. it only enhance reason behind of this fix.
or adapt changes. means re-learn
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)