Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Rubius
Posts: 31

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#21 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:50 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:26 pm
- When joining a city siege as a warband, you are placed in the same scenario group number as your warband party number.
A number of good improvements in this patch, but have to say I'm really happy for this one. Thank you!
Rubyeclipse - Swordmaster
Silvlte - Archmage

Ads
Omegus
Posts: 119

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#22 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:15 pm

dalen wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:10 pm
Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:38 pm
Very nice patch notes. A quick question regarding this:
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:26 pm
- When chosing a hero the King will now no longer only select the top Renown Rank players.
What process is used to pick the champs now? e.g. completely random, random between anyone over a certain RR, random but weighted towards those with a higher RR, etc.
It will be a random one of the top 3 renown players from each category.
Awesome, and thank you for replying.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

User avatar
toffikx
Posts: 190

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#23 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:45 am

Spoiler:
Incoming next patch ; rampage rework?
This kind of post is specifically what I was talking about. Just because your desire was not implemented does not mean we expect to hear your repeat feedback in every patch note thread that you don't see it. Chances are if it's not getting implemented because of how brilliant your ideas are the first time, then it's not getting implemented because you repeat yourself for weeks.

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 174

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#24 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 am

Back from salt mine and taking notes😉
On the other hand Indigestion and Shatter Limbs changes are great relief to Dok/WP especially. In case you cant clease it, you might be locked out of Single Target due to regular 5s cd and AOE heal by SL at the same for 5s+cast time left with just hots.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

User avatar
TiberiusD
Posts: 291

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#25 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 pm

dalen wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:10 pm
Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:38 pm
Very nice patch notes. A quick question regarding this:
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:26 pm
- When chosing a hero the King will now no longer only select the top Renown Rank players.
What process is used to pick the champs now? e.g. completely random, random between anyone over a certain RR, random but weighted towards those with a higher RR, etc.
It will be a random one of the top 3 renown players from each category.
@Dalen - each category is referring to Tank/Heal/DPS or Tank/Heal/mDPS/rDPS?
Tibdum - Main Army Logistic Supplier
Gillumir - Main Battle Tank
Gujjy - Main Siege Weapon Operative
Whallman - Main Combat Medic

User avatar
Natherul
Former Staff
Posts: 3147
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#26 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:31 pm

TiberiusD wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 pm
dalen wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:10 pm
Omegus wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:38 pm
Very nice patch notes. A quick question regarding this:



What process is used to pick the champs now? e.g. completely random, random between anyone over a certain RR, random but weighted towards those with a higher RR, etc.
It will be a random one of the top 3 renown players from each category.
@Dalen - each category is referring to Tank/Heal/DPS or Tank/Heal/mDPS/rDPS?
Im not Dalen but yes category is Tank, Healer, MDPS, RDPS

User avatar
oaliaen
Posts: 667

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#27 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm

My hats off to you guys for getting balls and nerf slayer .. next step: turn 50% out of Rampage and mirror whit Drop da Basha.
Silently we bide our time
Soon we'll pay you back
For all the wrongs you've done our kind
For the stabwounds in our backs
Image

heybaws
Posts: 46

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#28 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:57 pm

2h tanks still can fill the dd champion spot?

Ads
User avatar
Lithenir
Posts: 131

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#29 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:40 pm

oaliaen wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:46 pm
My hats off to you guys for getting balls and nerf slayer .. next step: turn 50% out of Rampage and mirror whit Drop da Basha.
Stop mirroring! The worst thing that can happen to the game is mirroring. And if something deserves to be nerfed than it is mSH.

navis
Posts: 696

Re: Patch Notes 22/02/2020

Post#30 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 pm

awesome..
an idea, maybe champs might be chosen by highest damage or healing? That way more competition to be a warlord not just default highest RR..
So far it has been very smooth for me, just like how it was on live.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests