I've written code since ~1980. I have coded professionally. Its not my job to code, these days. So, I write less code now than before. I played DAOC, and some DAOC shards/emu, some WOW, and lotro/dnd/rift/etc - never WAR though.
I need to code more. And, this seems interesting! And there are some some things that just need fixed.
- Old dead languages on punchcards & terminals before we had computers on our desks.
- Traditional languages -- but mostly C and its variants. I'm mucking in Objective-C now.
- Scripting languages -- Unix shell, awk, yacc, etc. but also Python these days.
- No, not C#. But, its learnable.
- Hate java -- I can tolerate it, but please don't make me.
- I want to find a reason to learn Lua and plan to kick of a Swift project, when I get a good idea.