Recent Topics

Ads

Game crashes at certain point

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mallerion

Game crashes at certain point

Post#1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 pm

I just installed the game 2 days ago and was super excited, but it`s crashing at a certain point, in fact when i go with my Dark elf into the burning imperial city at the beginning. it also crashes with every other character i have, also with my High elf when i go into the burning village where the Maurauders are. I think it`s crashing because my audio.myp file is broken for some reasons (i`m not 100% sure if this is the reason for my crashes but i have sound bugs and have tested everything that can also be the reason). The game crashes instant and then i`m on the desktop without an error or something. I have already seen many posts in the forum with players that have the same problem with "random crashes" that are just like mine and other players have said as an answer that the sound file are broken and send then a link with a new, working file but all the links are not working. So can anyone help me? because the game is awesome but i can`t play it because of the crashes. maybe someone can send me a working link with the needed file so i can finally play the game or an other solution. P.S sorry for my english

Ads
Flirtytrashman23

Re: Game crashes at certain point

Post#2 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Yeah this has been happening to me alot as well, I'm so close to unsupporting this game

Mallerion

Post#3 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:26 pm

I have found a Solution! I find a post from a former member of the RoR Staff(Elven). there was a link with the complete game. I downloaded only the audio.myp file and replace it with my broken file and now all works fine!

MaxHayman
Management

Post#4 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:11 pm

Max Hayman

roelgeval

Post#5 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Mallerion wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:26 pm I have found a Solution! I find a post from a former member of the RoR Staff(Elven). there was a link with the complete game. I downloaded only the audio.myp file and replace it with my broken file and now all works fine!
Hello, do you happen to still have that link? I have the same issue

Serv

Post#6 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:31 pm

Mallerion wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:26 pm I have found a Solution! I find a post from a former member of the RoR Staff(Elven). there was a link with the complete game. I downloaded only the audio.myp file and replace it with my broken file and now all works fine!
Any word on this? I too am getting this sound bug crash issue

vianiznice

Post#7 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:21 pm

Check the fps/crash sticky, some of those points might sound odd, but are quite major; Such as the stylized fonts.

Mallerion

Post#8 » Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

So for everyone that still have this problem: i have found the link again! download ONLY the audio.myp file and replace it with your corrupted file and the problems should be fixed. https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... eWiFRm1Otk

Ads