Recent Topics

Ads

Interesting crash or perhaps hacked?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gomurgen

Interesting crash or perhaps hacked?

Post#1 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:11 pm

About 10 or more minutes ago during open RvR in avelord I have died during keep defence and as soon as I pressed "respawn" button I was lying dead in the warcamp, no one around not even npcs chat had stopped completely and after some time has passed I heard the looting sound and it said *you receive 286793 gold, 93 silver, and 51 brass coins*
I actually have taken a screenshot which I had intended to share here but cant manage to find out how to do it (not quite used to using forums and also not actually tech savvy)

Ended up closing the game via task manager and I'm actually scared to open it back up because im afraid perhaps it can be some kind of hack?

Thanks.

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Interesting crash or perhaps hacked?

Post#2 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:35 pm

Gomurgen wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:11 pm About 10 or more minutes ago during open RvR in avelord I have died during keep defence and as soon as I pressed "respawn" button I was lying dead in the warcamp, no one around not even npcs chat had stopped completely and after some time has passed I heard the looting sound and it said *you receive 286793 gold, 93 silver, and 51 brass coins*
I actually have taken a screenshot which I had intended to share here but cant manage to find out how to do it (not quite used to using forums and also not actually tech savvy)

Ended up closing the game via task manager and I'm actually scared to open it back up because im afraid perhaps it can be some kind of hack?

Thanks.
dont be afraid to start it again, you were not hacked. Sounds much more like a little desync between you and the server.

Neil

Post#3 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:36 pm

definitely hacked. Image
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Wdova

Post#4 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:12 am

If gold persist in your inventory(on 99.999% will not), send me like 1000g on Hajzl. Thank You :lol:
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+