Recent Topics

Ads

Disconnection or crash while joining scenarios or warband

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mongto

Disconnection or crash while joining scenarios or warband

Post#1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm quite new on this server and I've a major issue since I'm getting ''disconnected'' quite often and always in the same scenarios.
As title says, I'm getting disconnected or the game crashes in two-three major cases.
  • Joining a Scenario : In this case, that's quite simple, everytime I'm clicking in order to join the scenario after the queue, the loading window pops up, as usual. Then the scenario's area appears for few seconds and the game crashes. So the only thing remaining is the Launcher. I don't get any error message or so.
  • Joining a Warband and an area : In this case, it's bit more tricky. I can join the Warband but when I reach the RvsR area (such as Festenplatz), here the game crashes. As previously, I don't get any error message or whatsoever ...
  • Joining a random area : In this case, that's quite ''simple'' to descripte. I've reach for example Ostland, and I'm getting disconnected or the game crashes the same way as before after few seconds stwying there (10-15 sec).
EDIT : I've heard the mechanical sound described here (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29082) as well shortly before getting disconnected in some cases (especially the ones related to the Warband). I've tried to dowload the file but it seems that the link isn't working anymore.

I look forward to hearing from you, and if I can do anything to help or to better identify the issue, just let me know :)

All the best and thanks in advance for any kind of help,

Mongto

Ads
andy

Re: Disconnection or crash while joining scenarios or warband

Post#2 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:17 pm

I have this same issue when joining scenarios. Client crashes instantly. Tried with both 32-bit and 64-bit. Game is fully patched and downloaded via the launcher.

andy

Re: Disconnection or crash while joining scenarios or warband

Post#3 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:40 pm

andy wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:17 pm I have this same issue when joining scenarios. Client crashes instantly. Tried with both 32-bit and 64-bit. Game is fully patched and downloaded via the launcher.
I deleted all files and downloaded again. Seems to have fixed it.