Recent Topics

Ads

Missing zone and fort lock rewards.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
TimOh

Missing zone and fort lock rewards.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:00 pm

Hello,
I was in Chaos Wastes around 3:00-4:00am PST doing battle with order when the zone locked. Upon locking it seems as if nobody received any sort of reward or loot rolls, in addition I participated in the Stonewatch fort battle around ~12:00pm, also PST, when another fort was locked and most, if not all, of us were kicked. After rejoining and finishing the fort I received no medals. Will at some point rewards show up in the mail for these battles, or are these two situations and similar situations just things that we move past?

Ads
Finejeez

Re: Missing zone and fort lock rewards.

Post#2 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:01 pm

It’s very frustrating, and it has turned into a horrible system. You just have to follow where the main wb(s) are going regarding forts, because once they win fort # 1... everyone else gets screwed who were in fort # 2. You will not get rr or the inv meds regardless if you were in it first, and the invader meds will not be mailed to you.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#3 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:22 pm

TimOh

Post#4 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Thanks for the replies. I have had very little fort experience so far so I was not sure if I should submit a bug report for this stuff, but now I will look into submitting one.