Recent Topics

Ads

Returning Player // Character's Gone

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
gurtuk
Former Staff

Returning Player // Character's Gone

Post#1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:05 am

I haven't played in quite awhile, about 5 months, and well i logged back in with the same username same password as normal and all my like.. 8 characters or so were just gone, poof. not sure if there was some type of roll back and it happened to everyone or i lost all my characters. if anyone could help that would be fantastic thank you (:
gorbane - choppa

Ads
Rathdean1

Re: Returning Player // Character's Gone

Post#2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:23 pm

I am having this same issue. It has been longer for me but the only characters on my account are 2 level 5s I dont recall creating. All my others are gone.

Rathdean1

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:49 pm

Some of the Characters I have missing are still searchable in the Armory but nothing pulls up even if they auto complete in the search. Izekye & Eraylin both pull up but once searched the page does not load additional information.

seitzi

Post#4 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:27 pm

Rathdean1 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:49 pm Some of the Characters I have missing are still searchable in the Armory but nothing pulls up even if they auto complete in the search. Izekye & Eraylin both pull up but once searched the page does not load additional information.
Yeah i have the same Problem, returned to the game no characters there. Can search it up in armory but nothing shows up. -.-

space44

Post#5 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:45 am

this is very interesting. I have a hypothesis that if you have a new pc your characters wont transfer over. I have no logical evidence to back this up other than what might be this,

(Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning > user > settings > Martyrs Square)

with this im assuming that the characters you previously have aren't really saved in a database but is stored in your actual files to the game instead. I can only come up with that idea for if people are using a newer device but I might be completely wrong and everything I said is gibberish.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Acidic

Post#6 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:30 am

Check you are using the right account. Quite a few ppl had one game account (or two) and a forum account.
And just to clear up wired theories, all chars are on the server not client. Cline then only holds layout and addons settings , not the toon itself