Recent Topics

Ads

talisman problem.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Killiansat
Suspended

talisman problem.

Post#1 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 pm

just several min ago i bought 2 int 24 and 2 wound 24 tals from Kissmebaby for 250 gold. i put them to my 2 staffs that were with same 23 talis and now 1 staff has 23 int 24 wound and another 24 wound and 23 int. ofc i checked talis when i bought them that were 2 24 int and 2 24 wound.. is it my personal bug or bug using?
Last edited by Killiansat on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Ads
Kaelang

Re: talisman problem.

Post#2 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 pm

You can't put 2x talis of the same stat on one item, if that's what you've tried to do?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Killiansat
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 pm You can't put 2x talis of the same stat on one item, if that's what you've tried to do?
i wrote all clear. read again.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:45 pm

I really can't work out what you've done to be honest mate. Are you saying you tried to put two talismans into a staff but only one went in? I.E you replaced your first +24 with a second +24?

It's extremely difficult to read.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Killiansat
Suspended

Post#5 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:47 pm

no. i put 24int and 24 wound in 1 . saved changes. then took another and do the same. then looked an both worn and saw the ... how to call this?
i replaced int 23 to 24 and wound 23 to 24
it more looks like the stacks of talis were bugged.. i even have a suggestion how. but i cant explain why and old high rr char did that for getting extra 90 gold... no sence
Last edited by Killiansat on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Kaelang

Post#6 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Do you have screenshots of what you have, and what you wanted, and what you used?

Killiansat
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:53 pm Do you have screenshots of what you have, and what you wanted, and what you used?
no . he told me to relog and bug will go away as he said.. now i understand why... silly situation
to be clear that 80 extra gold he got is nothing for me... i ve 3000+ and easily cover the loss in 1-2 days. but the fact of what happened is awful.
Last edited by Killiansat on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:57 pm

Killiansat wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 pm
Kaelang wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:53 pm Do you have screenshots of what you have, and what you wanted, and what you used?
no . he told me to relog and bug will go away as he said.. now i understand why... silly situation
Ok - as long as it's sorted :)

Ads
Killiansat
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:22 am

though i ve screenshots of our pm chat after the topic appeared. interesting things there =) i can send them to administration, if its needed.
Papanya - WL 75+ (off)
Fraktal - AM 82+
Dedotmoroz - SL 80+
Moralist - BW 85+
Skreamer - WH 80+
Ithappens - SORC 85+
Amoralis - ZEAL =(

crazyturkme

Post#10 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:50 am

He is trying to say i scam him, i just laugh. He pm me for talismans(not me). I give him fair price then we deal. We did face to face trade. I give him 2x24 int 2x24 wounds. Then he said int talismans is 23 not 24.( 10mins after the trade)

After that i said him to reload not relog maybe visual bug. Then he didnt say anything. After couple hours i saw him in ic and asked if he fix it or not.(why should i do if i want to scam him) he started blaming me. Im %100 sure i give correct ones as he said at the begining. Also he get warning by a game master ( because of harrasment).

He is saying he has 3k gold and recover it in couple days. LoL i have 10+k gold i dont need your 100g. I giveaway that much money everday. Also i sell 400 talismans more or less everyday no one said me cheater before like this smart guy.

I offered him to refund if he gives 2x23 talismans back he said no ( just tryed to fix the problem even im not guilty).

Long to short if he continue this ill report him. There is no evidance he is just blaming.

Cheers
Kissmebaby.
Never give up ! Get up and fight ! Only you can save the World !