Lol NA Forts

Looking for Addons? We've got those.
Fan art? Some amazing artists here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Odaop
Posts: 71

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#31 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:54 pm

Imagine not winning! LOL

Ads
Alucard2010
Posts: 18

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#32 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:57 pm

Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:43 pm
Of those 18 minutes, des was at the door for 18 mins lol and more kills =/= winning, you were premading against a side that didn't have proper working warbands and very little coordination.

Just look retarded trashing talking considering all things.
No, you all got cleared THREE times...initial and only push, and twice where order walked OUT of lord room, bitch slapped you dead and walked back into the room to continue dps’n the lord. So MAYBE 10-12 minutes in total of you standing there. And you’re further illustrating the point...you were merely AT the door not doing a damn thing but keeping 6 tanks standing at it who’s damage is non-impactful when trying to dps a lord down.

This Lord in particular has mechanics that aren’t scaled for our time zone. Sorry you don’t have to deal with it and get to reap the benefits.

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 346

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#33 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm

Open forts to everyone.
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

Alucard2010
Posts: 18

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#34 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:39 pm

larsulu wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm
Open forts to everyone.
Lol whichever is easiest, open them up to everyone if server pop < 250 or fix the mechanic.

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 346

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#35 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:42 pm

Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:39 pm
larsulu wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm
Open forts to everyone.
Lol whichever is easiest, open them up to everyone if server pop < 250 or fix the mechanic.
Remove all those stupid mechanics, open forts to everyone, make for fun/action and more pvp ( since ror is still a “pvp “ mmo ) and you see less ppl logging off when a fort happens.
And btw Fix savagery/brut build for Mara.
Thank you
Decimo
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 346

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#36 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:39 pm
larsulu wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:06 pm
Open forts to everyone.
Lol whichever is easiest, open them up to everyone if server pop < 250 or fix the mechanic.
Remove all those stupid mechanics, open forts to everyone, make MORE fun/action and more pvp ( since ror is still a “pvp “ mmo ) and you see less ppl logging off when a fort happens.
And btw Fix savagery/brut build for Mara.
Thank you
Decimo
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
Odaop
Posts: 71

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#37 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm

Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:57 pm
No, you all got cleared THREE times...initial and only push, and twice where order walked OUT of lord room, bitch slapped you dead and walked back into the room to continue dps’n the lord. So MAYBE 10-12 minutes in total of you standing there. And you’re further illustrating the point...you were merely AT the door not doing a damn thing but keeping 6 tanks standing at it who’s damage is non-impactful when trying to dps a lord down.

This Lord in particular has mechanics that aren’t scaled for our time zone. Sorry you don’t have to deal with it and get to reap the benefits.

Des wbs weren't functioning properly while your side had a premade with voice chat(doofus OP wants to pretend bringing it facts = mad), there was little direction going on top of that. So to brag under those circumstances as if some great feat was accomplished is just pathetic, you couldn't beat down a disorganized group of des. Also I remember not seeing many tanks which I was looking for to follow in for a decent push, not going to run in as a squishy. Usually how it goes is, one side is so dominate, they make the other side quit and not bother trying anymore which you didn't come close to doing. Regardless of the lord mechanics, you failed dominating the pvp aspect if against a side with rag-tag incomplete wbs. That's part of way it feels so good to win lol.

dansari
Posts: 2479

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#38 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Image
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

Ads
Alucard2010
Posts: 18

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#39 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:57 pm
No, you all got cleared THREE times...initial and only push, and twice where order walked OUT of lord room, bitch slapped you dead and walked back into the room to continue dps’n the lord. So MAYBE 10-12 minutes in total of you standing there. And you’re further illustrating the point...you were merely AT the door not doing a damn thing but keeping 6 tanks standing at it who’s damage is non-impactful when trying to dps a lord down.

This Lord in particular has mechanics that aren’t scaled for our time zone. Sorry you don’t have to deal with it and get to reap the benefits.

Des wbs weren't functioning properly while your side had a premade with voice chat(doofus OP wants to pretend bringing it facts = mad), there was little direction going on top of that. So to brag under those circumstances as if some great feat was accomplished is just pathetic, you couldn't beat down a disorganized group of des. Also I remember not seeing many tanks which I was looking for to follow in for a decent push, not going to run in as a squishy. Usually how it goes is, one side is so dominate, they make the other side quit and not bother trying anymore which you didn't come close to doing. Regardless of the lord mechanics, you failed dominating the pvp aspect if against a side with rag-tag incomplete wbs. That's part of way it feels so good to win lol.
You’re missing the point, we DIDNT care y’all were out there. At all, period. We allocated 6 tanks to the door, focused lord. When morals were up, we wiped y’all and went back to lord. Destro was a non factor in this phase for 19 minutes while we beat away on the lord who wouldn’t die.

User avatar
Odaop
Posts: 71

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#40 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:11 pm

dansari wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:42 pm
Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Odaop wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:56 pm
you failed dominating the pvp aspect
Image
This is what losing to pug groups looks like everyone :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest