Lol NA Forts

Looking for Addons? We've got those.
Fan art? Some amazing artists here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stilton
Posts: 40

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#51 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:51 am

dansari wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 am
Stilton wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am
Gorgra wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am
I would like to offer some insight
Yeah but you seem like a normal human being, you're clearly not a 'pro gamer'. Can you not hear how fast these guys tap the '1' key... They are badasses, get on their level bruh.
That's a double tap on "G" to swap guard.. lmfao. The carebear mentality of this server has exponentially increased.
I'm just sayin... if you're trying to highlight a balance issue you might not want to include your 'coms' such that they are. its counter to your original intent.


I don't really have an opinion on 'the issue' or anything ... Just explaining in simplistic childlike terms so that there's no misunderstanding that you cannot try to appeal to people whilst insulting them at the same time.

(Unless its parody) See above sentence for reference.

Oh and incase the 'parody' was too subtle...
I am the GREATEST ror postar EVAR & all other forum posters are trash. AGREE? -- nah OFC NOT carebear skroobs.




lol.

Ads
dansari
Posts: 2479

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#52 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:17 am

Not really trying to highlight anything tbh. Just laughing at the aftermath of a drunk upload now. :D
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng
Dansari / WH

Flavorburst
Posts: 292

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#53 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 am

Stilton wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:51 am
dansari wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 am
Stilton wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am


Yeah but you seem like a normal human being, you're clearly not a 'pro gamer'. Can you not hear how fast these guys tap the '1' key... They are badasses, get on their level bruh.
That's a double tap on "G" to swap guard.. lmfao. The carebear mentality of this server has exponentially increased.
I'm just sayin... if you're trying to highlight a balance issue you might not want to include your 'coms' such that they are. its counter to your original intent.


I don't really have an opinion on 'the issue' or anything ... Just explaining in simplistic childlike terms so that there's no misunderstanding that you cannot try to appeal to people whilst insulting them at the same time.

(Unless its parody) See above sentence for reference.

Oh and incase the 'parody' was too subtle...
I am the GREATEST ror postar EVAR & all other forum posters are trash. AGREE? -- nah OFC NOT carebear skroobs.




lol.
I mean, people can just mute the sound on the video. It's not important / relevant to the issue.

If you have to go out of your way to critique something that has no bearing on the issue at hand because because you have nothing to contribute to that conversation, then maybe you shouldn't be involving yourself in the conversation at all.

User avatar
kok
Posts: 108

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#54 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:06 am

Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 pm
You’re missing the point, we DIDNT care y’all were out there. At all, period. We allocated 6 tanks to the door, focused lord. When morals were up, we wiped y’all and went back to lord. Destro was a non factor in this phase for 19 minutes while we beat away on the lord who wouldn’t die.
Order didn't focus on lord.
Yes I was there as an RP calling order to stop chasing and attacking destro. (You should see the chat in video)
In the mean time, we have 2 slayers, 1BW and 2 Engineer( not including tank) in my WarBand hitting destro , standing at gate for godknow reason.
In fact, just look at the kill count dansari POST. If order really focus on lord, this kind of kill count is not possible
And comically, based on your "wiping the destro and went back to lord" , I think you are part of the shitty WB that keep pushing destro and did nothing else.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

User avatar
kok
Posts: 108

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#55 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 am

dansari wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:52 am
w2GhqMQ0Xbw
Hint: Next time you want to complain about lord mechanic . Don't post a video showing your ENTIRE GROUP hitting destro.
Or disable the buffhead and Enemy addon. We can see it from the buff and minimap that your 2 gp were nowhere near the lord 90% of the time.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

Stilton
Posts: 40

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#56 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 am

Flavorburst wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 am
... maybe you shouldn't be involving yourself in the conversation
so unintentionally funny. I'm sorry for insulting your bae.

Let me just retreat from the forums now this madlad scared me off.

Flavorburst
Posts: 292

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#57 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:19 am

Stilton wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 am
Flavorburst wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 am
... maybe you shouldn't be involving yourself in the conversation
so unintentionally funny. I'm sorry for insulting your bae.

Let me just retreat from the forums now this madlad scared me off.
What's funny is your ability to sidestep any salient points just so you can virtue signal.

Alucard2010
Posts: 18

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#58 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:47 pm

kok wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:06 am
Alucard2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 pm
You’re missing the point, we DIDNT care y’all were out there. At all, period. We allocated 6 tanks to the door, focused lord. When morals were up, we wiped y’all and went back to lord. Destro was a non factor in this phase for 19 minutes while we beat away on the lord who wouldn’t die.
Order didn't focus on lord.
Yes I was there as an RP calling order to stop chasing and attacking destro. (You should see the chat in video)
In the mean time, we have 2 slayers, 1BW and 2 Engineer( not including tank) in my WarBand hitting destro , standing at gate for godknow reason.
In fact, just look at the kill count dansari POST. If order really focus on lord, this kind of kill count is not possible
And comically, based on your "wiping the destro and went back to lord" , I think you are part of the shitty WB that keep pushing destro and did nothing else.
Some order wouldn't focus lord, you are correct. I whispered 2 engi and a WL who I saw fighting at the door multiple times to attack lord because I KNEW this lord was a monster who's mechanic is tough as hell for low populations. Everyone - in t4 chat, in general region, in /s, my whispers, were calling for all DPS on lord. We had the occasional push (Two) from organized WBs to prevent a moral bomb from destro - 4 minutes tops of the 19 mins. MOST listened, SOME did not. The point is MOST should be enough when you are fighting a boss PvE style for 19 minutes (15 minutes of solid focus).

IF you have ever done this lord during EU when there are twice the #'s, you'll know it's smooth sailing once room is cleared out with 19 minutes - it is an easy win at that point. EU Order/Destro will defend forts and refuse to push out of their defense point until the timer is below 3 minutes because they know 5 minutes is enough time to down any lord - WITH THEIR POPULATION. Mechanic isn't scaled for NA. That is the issue.

Ads
User avatar
Mordecaieth
Posts: 34
Contact:

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#59 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:02 pm

Imagine still dwelling on a fort that happened three days ago. Can we just give these guys the few extra medals they feel they deserve and get over this?

The BO stage 2 mechanic needs to be tweaked. Enough said, arguing about how a group of friends should conduct themselves in their own Discord is a joke.

Alucard2010
Posts: 18

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#60 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Mordecaieth wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:02 pm
Imagine still dwelling on a fort that happened three days ago. Can we just give these guys the few extra medals they feel they deserve and get over this?

The BO stage 2 mechanic needs to be tweaked. Enough said, arguing about how a group of friends should conduct themselves in their own Discord is a joke.
Weakest argument ever - time lapsed since raising the subject doesn't make it invalid if no changes have been made since. It isn't about the "few extra medals". You are correct in your 2nd paragraph, not sure where you were going with things in the first. Did two different people write this?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest