Recent Topics

Ads

Any options for sticky targetting?

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eeshen

Any options for sticky targetting?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm

As a black orc, having a defensive target to buff is pretty important, but I find myself dropping the target often. Was hoping to have a mod or something to make it sticky unless I click another friendly.

Ads
Wiede

Re: Any options for sticky targetting?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Well, its available in the ror options.
Last edited by Wiede on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenhi

Post#3 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Eeshen wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm As a black orc, having a defensive target to buff is pretty important, but I find myself dropping the target often. Was hoping to have a mod or something to make it sticky unless I click another friendly.
Pretty sure there is an ingame option for sticky targeting. Something like it only goes away with pressing ESC? No need for an AddOn.

istvar

Post#4 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Tenhi wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm
Eeshen wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:34 pm As a black orc, having a defensive target to buff is pretty important, but I find myself dropping the target often. Was hoping to have a mod or something to make it sticky unless I click another friendly.
Pretty sure there is an ingame option for sticky targeting. Something like it only goes away with pressing ESC? No need for an AddOn.
Only it doesn’t seem to work properly. I have sticky turned on and constantly find myself “losing” my target or randomly targeting objectives. It seems to be related to being able to right click people on this server to acquire them as a target, which afaik did not work like that in live.
As I use right mouse button to move my character i constantly keep swapping target by accident and sticky targeting does nothing to prevent that and it annoys the living **** out of me

Eeshen

Post#5 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Doh, yes there is that option. I just missed it !

Thank you all