Recent Topics

Ads

Kaelang 1vX Solo Roaming.

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaelang

Kaelang 1vX Solo Roaming.

Post#1 » Mon May 25, 2020 12:34 am

I made a video highlighting some of my solo adventures. A lot of people often ask what I do whilst I'm soloing in the lakes - and here's what I get up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17wqvuIGR7A

Comments / Suggestions welcome for the next video - I'll probably spend some more time on the editing if there's any interest following this.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Re: Kaelang 1vX Solo Roaming.

Post#2 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:07 am

Nice overall video, only suggestion I will have if it applies to you of course is, show some losses also. I quit making my solo videos for the reason of people overall enjoy watching the highlights as well as the "low lights" equally over the long term. hence one reason I now just stream so I cant hide them instead of making vids. But overall enjoyed it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

KaneLife

Post#3 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:24 am

Did not expect to have some filthy jungle along side with it hahah

Acidic

Post#4 » Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 am

Always good to see WL die

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:06 am

Toshutkidup wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:07 am Nice overall video, only suggestion I will have if it applies to you of course is, show some losses also. I quit making my solo videos for the reason of people overall enjoy watching the highlights as well as the "low lights" equally over the long term. hence one reason I now just stream so I cant hide them instead of making vids. But overall enjoyed it.
Thanks Tosh, there's definitely enough of the not so great clips saved. :)
KaneLife wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 5:24 am Did not expect to have some filthy jungle along side with it hahah
Can't go wrong with a bit of Chase and Status.
Acidic wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:56 am Always good to see WL die
Druchii Pride!

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

EsthelielSunfury

Post#6 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:42 am

Nice video, but good thing DPS DoK will be removed next patch.

Kaelang

Post#7 » Mon May 25, 2020 2:45 pm

EsthelielSunfury wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:42 am Nice video, but good thing DPS DoK will be removed next patch.
:shock: yikes.

Fatpig

Post#8 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 pm

any particular reason it's mostly WL's you kill?
Good job! :)

Ads
Panodil

Post#9 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Fatpig wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 pm any particular reason it's mostly WL's you kill?
Might be because thats doks best matchup. Also WLs soloroam alot.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Kaelang

Post#10 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:55 pm

Fatpig wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 pm any particular reason it's mostly WL's you kill?
I streamed today just to get some clips, people who watched literally see me just running around the map looking for a 1v1 / 2v1 / 3v1 potential fight. It just so happens the majority of roamers are White Lions, or DPS AM's and Engi's who can kite DPS DoK's to the end of time. No gap closer. :)

I didn't actually realise how WL heavy the video was until someone pointed it out, when I'm putting the clips together I'm not necessarily looking at class matchups, more-so how I played in a certain scenario.

Next video I'll make I promise less WL pew pew and more ranged / dwarf pew pew. :)

Edit: Typo