Recent Topics

Ads

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

Post#1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

quality shredded by youtube business as usual
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Ads
Collateral

Re: RvR Warband action - sorcerer

Post#2 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:59 am

Omg, someone actually has a worse UI than me :O Srsly though, how can you play with all this crap on the screen xD At least configure your buffhead. But good vid, I don't have a problem with quality.

A note: you should really follow your leader more, you are too spread out sometimes.

nebelwerfer

Post#3 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:20 am

Holy macrell that was an epic staff hit :lol:

Aurandilaz

Post#4 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 pm

yeah I will try to get buffhead sorted before I start recording again, whilst I like to know whats happening, it's not necessary and might make video-fights harder to see. :) Maybe I'll figure something else to get rid off.

anyway, made another short clip:
(cant change past UI so try to endure)
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haojin

Post#5 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:25 pm

dat ui <3
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Collateral

Post#6 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 pm

You really don't need so many buffs and debuffs, especially on allies. If anything, it makes it even harder to know what's happening haha. First of all get rid of BO buffs for self, ally and enemy, they are totally unnecessary (I did it for myself but mine are still showing for some reason, it's annoying). Also immunities for allies are kinda pointless.

All in all there's only a couple of must have buffs/debuffs on buffhead, you really can't mess it up. Also get rid of enemy combat windows. I really see no point in them tbh, it only clogs up your screen. If you want to see your combat stats you can do it with enemy and not clog your screen. Make your chat windows smaller as well, that takes up like half of your screen lol. And I don't know which addon says your kills out loud, but it's really annoying, and I don't see the point :P

Oh and pick up TidyRoll if you didn't set up auto roll ;)

Aurandilaz

Post#7 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:46 pm

I will try to keep editing it, already got Tidyroll a few weeks ago, but yeah, you can notice it lacking from older material. Enemy stats can go I guess.
The DeathBlow addon is IMO nice, but I can understand it blocking the central part of the screen, can be turned off too. :)
If we get proper fighting sunday or monday, will try to make newer videos with fresher UI.

Aurandilaz

Post#8 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:50 am

some footage from yesterday, UI should be more "tolerable" (though I'm feeling information starved now :D )
yesterday had some good fights, lot of postern-baiting, and some weird keep fighting :)

Ads
Foltestik

Post#9 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:yeah I will try to get buffhead sorted before I start recording again, whilst I like to know whats happening, it's not necessary and might make video-fights harder to see. :) Maybe I'll figure something else to get rid off.

anyway, made another short clip:
(cant change past UI so try to endure)

Click here to watch on YouTube
i think you miss same buff and debuff in your buffhead:)

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#10 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Clean, i like it.