Recent Topics

Ads

Video Scenario Guides - Season One

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
orillah
Suspended

Re: Video Scenario Guides - Season One

Post#31 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:10 am

Isnt all barrcudax do is try to click his way from as many 1vsX as possible? Its how he plays for a long time, you are on this server longer than me, should be accustomed to that =).

My problem with basically all scs as it im most of the time the guy whos stays on the flag, while other have fun chasing kills =). Most of the time losses are because group comps disbalance or becuse i was so bored and go chase-killing too xD.

Still its nice you have so calm attitude(i hope ;) ), keep up!

Ads
Martok

Post#32 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:44 pm

orillah wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:10 amMost of the time losses are because group comps disbalance or because i was so bored and go chase-killing too xD.

Yeah, I try and address those issues as best I can, but remember at times winning an SC will require a bit of flag sitting. If you ultimately win, it is generally worthwhile.

orillah wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:10 amStill its nice you have so calm attitude(i hope ;) ), keep up!

Thanks! I appreciate you watching!
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#33 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:47 pm

The time has finally arrived, I deal with the scenario most players appear to love...to hate...the Dwarf Hold known of as Logrin's Forge.

I had a bit of fun putting this one together, so I hope you enjoy. I even say something nice about a Black Guard.

As always thanks for watching!

Click here to watch on YouTube

Martok

Post#34 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Episode Twenty-One in my continuing series of video scenario guides, this dealing with the confusion of the High Elves concerning what a Cairn is actually supposed to look like.

Special thanks to Bamboozeled of Order and Rxleuk of Destruction for appearing in the Warhammer Music Video portion of this episode. If you watch nothing else please watch that portion of the introductory material. That two minutes took longer to produce than everything else included.

Introduction background music entitled "Dream is Collapsing" by Hans Zimmer, all rights reserved and used for entertainment purposes only.

Additional background music from the Greatest Hits of the 50's and 60's, all rights reserved, and used for entertainment purposes only.

As always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#35 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:48 am

Episode Twenty-Two in my continuing series of Video Scenario Guides, this addressing a Dwarf paradise where the trains never run on time.

Special thanks to Zaxxed, Order Biased, and...Order Biased for the primary footage used.

Background music by Kollektiv Turmstrasse, recorded live at Dynamic Outdoor - Off Week 2018, as published on BE-AT.TV and used for entertainment purposes only. Good stuff guys, thanks.

Hope you enjoy and as always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#36 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:32 am

Been awhile since I published an episode for this series but as many of you know I have been busy. Still, episode Twenty-Three in my continuing series of video scenario guides, this examining Stonetroll Crossing. And a few other odds and ends. My wife enjoys being a Youtube star. Even if a small one.

Primary background music from "I am what I am" by Klangnomad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q2h6oGD6UA

As always everyone thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Martok

Post#37 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:31 pm

My latest effort, this edition not a discussion of any scenario but rather a dialogue concerning the recent Core Guard Ability Change and the use of that ability. Personal opinion is, of course, expressed.

There are a number of Easter Eggs in this video, tidbits for humor. I believe it is one of my better productions.

As always thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy.

Martok

Post#38 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:26 am

Episode Twenty-Five in my Adventures In Tactics Series, this a bit of a retrospective wrapped around having a bit of fun.

As always thanks for watching and let me know what you think of the list.

Ads
Martok

Post#39 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:36 am

This video isn't a scenario guide however it is a guide of sorts, dealing with the tragedies and triumphs of leveling a character post Tier One toward being competitive in Tier Four. I had a lot of fun putting this one together, and worked really hard on it. There is much to unpack here, many issues addressed combined with humorous moments. I sincerely hope those who watch find aspects to enjoy.

I have become the very thing I always claimed to hate...

Oh, and the final fight featured was truly a thing of beauty.

Respects to my Order opponents and as always thanks for watching!

Martok

Post#40 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:58 pm

I just played in a few Nordenwatch SC's, an experience which has prompted me to bump this thread. Perhaps some of the new players would benefit from watching the video on Nordenwatch, found in post number two.

Even with all the changes implemented to the server since I first crafted that video, there are still no points for capturing the bridge.