Recent Topics

Ads

SW Quqish "Fluffy Samuray"

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Varham

SW Quqish "Fluffy Samuray"

Post#1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:14 pm

Ads
Elemint

Re: SW Quqish "Fluffy Samuray"

Post#2 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Good video and 1vX, but i would really like to see 1v1s against best solo players - like Nesxo the shaman. But i'm not sure you could win with ASW...

Varham

Post#3 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Nesxo has a healer spec.

noobwarrior

Post#4 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:33 pm

honestly the SW * is awesome ... much better than the Slayer**definitely more fun to fight against him..!!!
but I never thought that it was you .. damn how many classes still have in stock.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

noobwarrior

Post#5 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:38 pm

Elemint wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:27 pm Good video and 1vX, but i would really like to see 1v1s against best solo players - like Nesxo the shaman. But i'm not sure you could win with ASW...
what is that class ..ASW..?

Haskr

Post#6 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:10 am

noobwarrior wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:38 pm
Elemint wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:27 pm Good video and 1vX, but i would really like to see 1v1s against best solo players - like Nesxo the shaman. But i'm not sure you could win with ASW...
what is that class ..ASW..?
A Shadow Warrior with the assault (melee) spec.

SkPrime

Post#7 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:52 am

Very good video quality as always! If I may I have some note, I know you're used to mSH and the switch is kinda difficult.

Try to whirlwind into the open!
You can detaunt your opponent burst.
Skirmish stance is quite good for kiting, ranged crit, autoattack while movig and a snare.
Do not inc with shadowstep when possibile; first you may get punted and kited, then stepping+ knock down you burn half of your only defensive cd.
Decent 1v1 players are going to detaunt you on shadowstep to cut your burst, you got very lucky in the video getting 0 detaunt!
Swift strike damage/ap ratio ain't very good, better to use 2 global cd on grimslash and save the mastery point.

Keep up the good work ;)
Whatever