Recent Topics

Ads

Altdorf CitySiege TUP + Phalanx

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cynicprophet

Re: Altdorf CitySiege TUP + Phalanx

Post#21 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:08 pm
cynicprophet wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:01 pm
Omegus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:00 pm

The one named "Altdorf under siege, TO ARMS !" from 4-5 days ago in which the Lobbin Noggin was used to get the WH into combat? Yes it was reported :).

Not that I'm suspicious or anything but in the initial sped up section (watched at 0.25 speed on youtube) of the OP's video I see a shield WP, tanks tapping HTL and healers randomly healing before the first fight. Xergon himself didn't get into combat early this time (DPS need to use special items) but... hmmm...
Its called pre-hotting kinda a must have that every healer do ( good ones).
I know what pre-hotting is, but I also know what this is in relation to OP and TUP: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15724.
i know that capulet allaince and pnp using them too means they are exploiting too

Ads
Xergon

Post#22 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:00 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:33 pm
Xergon wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:20 pm

Maybe he thinks that middle circle Teather icon is moral flashing... oh well...
Oh why don't you show us the video of your fight vs FMJ last weekend?
Ah you've deleted it already. Right...ouch! But it was reported I hope.
The one named "Altdorf under siege, TO ARMS !" from 4-5 days ago in which the Lobbin Noggin was used to get the WH into combat? Yes it was reported :).

Not that I'm suspicious or anything but in the initial sped up section (watched at 0.25 speed on youtube) of the OP's video I see a shield WP, tanks tapping HTL and healers randomly healing before the first fight. Xergon himself didn't get into combat early this time (DPS need to use special items) but... hmmm...
If my intentions were to build morales with it, i would spam and use it all the time (and probably on other DPS instead tank), which i didn't, i was just playing with my female guildmate (throwed it maybe 3 times), since i got informed that it is abuse i have not used it once. If there are any consequences to take for me not having knowledge about it i'm ready to take it.

Afaik we did not have or use Shield WP's in any of our CitySieges. On video posted here non of our members have any morales outside the combat.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

cynicprophet

Post#23 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Also noone is talking about the pulls behind the barrier by maguses and choppas can it be because your abusing that and dont wanna mention it?

Greenbeast

Post#24 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:13 pm

cynicprophet wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:09 pm
Omegus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:08 pm
cynicprophet wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Its called pre-hotting kinda a must have that every healer do ( good ones).
I know what pre-hotting is, but I also know what this is in relation to OP and TUP: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/15724.
i know that capulet allaince and pnp using them too means they are exploiting too
PnP isn't using this. We never did.
If you have an evidence of any our member using any kind of exploits or bugs to get an advantage in rvr please fill free to contact us or dev team.

Aurandilaz

Post#25 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 pm

Acidic wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:30 pm
Lischang wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 pm So you just resort to shitposting. Got it!
venting a unwanted irritation of players who abuse stuff
maybe u did not this time, ok but either way its good for ppl to know what has been going on
I've watched enough of your videos to know that PNP also use HTL to stay in combat. So not sure why you have to resort to calling out others for using HTL when you yourself do it.
Past 12 years no one minded that HTL on allies who were in combat gave you combat, only last week did people actually reach new level of saltiness by accusing others of exploiting by doing something as basic as HTL.

Elemint

Post#26 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 pm

Despite the morale moaning it was really nice to fight a well disciplined warband under intelligent leadership, for sure the best strategic play i've seen so far.
Solar flare a bitch to play against tho, ngl.

cynicprophet

Post#27 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:19 pm

pnp uses hold the line exploit in the several videos its there u can see it, these shittalk posts are out of spite i beleive doing same thing and still loosing must be really heavy on their shoulders.Its a game at the end of the day dont be so salty!

Greenbeast

Post#28 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 pm
Lischang wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 pm So you just resort to shitposting. Got it!
maybe u did not this time, ok but either way its good for ppl to know what has been going on
I've watched enough of your videos to know that PNP also use HTL to stay in combat. So not sure why you have to resort to calling out others for using HTL when you yourself do it.
Past 12 years no one minded that HTL on allies who were in combat gave you combat, only last week did people actually reach new level of saltiness by accusing others of exploiting by doing something as basic as HTL.
Nyn on the video people are talking about a player uses an item to get in combat and only then the rest of the warband use HTL. Nor do we use shield doks by the way.
Since I led 80% of PnP warbands I cant remember us staying in an empty square with M4. If you know any video were we're pumping morales on the warband without a single enemy in 200 ft range please share it.
But I guess we can close this conversation since me and Xer already talked to each other and for me this topic is closed. Xer and I could explain our positions to each other and we're okay.

Ads
Xergon

Post#29 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:29 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Nyn on the video people are talking about a player uses an item to get in combat and only then the rest of the warband use HTL. Nor do we use shield doks by the way.
Since I led 80% of PnP warbands I cant remember us staying in an empty square with M4. If you know any video were we're pumping morales on the warband without a single enemy in 200 ft range please share it.
But I guess we can close this conversation since me and Xer already talked to each other and for me this topic is closed. Xer and I could explain our positions to each other and we're okay.
Agreed, just await for fix, hope anytime soon. See ya on field. ;)
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

cynicprophet

Post#30 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 pm

why does PnP member acidic accusing people with his dim knowledge about game for exploiting? maybe you should tell this to your guildie not to others because it seems only he doesnt know how to behave and close that conversation.