Recent Topics

Ads

Two experienced roleplayers looking to get into RoR

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Superhelios

Two experienced roleplayers looking to get into RoR

Post#1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:55 am

Hey there. My name is Superhelios and I'm a experienced roleplayer with a friend who came over to Return of Reckoning recently. I am not a loremaster however I like to view myself as relatively competent with most of the source material. I was introduced to Warhammer back in 2011 via Dawn of War and my brother taking interest in kitbashing and model collecting of both Fantasy and 40k. I currently am playing a Zealot and my friend is playing a Blackguard.

I'm looking to get into the roleplay of this community, be it on discord or in game, and try to get immersed in the brutal conflicts of the Old World and beyond. I am most active on discord and it is much easier to contact me there.
Discord: Johnny Roleplay#9638 (The userrname stems from a inside joke among my friends.)
Character: Ealar (Zealot)

Ads
Rhodry

Re: Two experienced roleplayers looking to get into RoR

Post#2 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:24 am

You will want to get in touch with the tribes of norsca guild or Kar khadath regiment. One or the other does roleplay events Saturdays. Destro side anyway

sonorous

Post#3 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:08 am

Oi lads. Welcome! Don't join the elfs order or destroy. They 're pointy eared tree loving backstabbing prepubescent mushroom sniffing bastards who always run in the opposite direction of battle and glory.

You lads are surely sensible and can do better. Enlist in a dwarven regiment. Don't fight with shame anymore. You owe it to yourselves.
Kolland & Irolland

Glorian

Post#4 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:19 am

With Dwarf Regiment he means us. ;)

Click here to watch on YouTube

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#5 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:51 am

Superhelios wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:55 am Hey there. My name is Superhelios and I'm a experienced roleplayer with a friend who came over to Return of Reckoning recently. I am not a loremaster however I like to view myself as relatively competent with most of the source material. I was introduced to Warhammer back in 2011 via Dawn of War and my brother taking interest in kitbashing and model collecting of both Fantasy and 40k. I currently am playing a Zealot and my friend is playing a Blackguard.

I'm looking to get into the roleplay of this community, be it on discord or in game, and try to get immersed in the brutal conflicts of the Old World and beyond. I am most active on discord and it is much easier to contact me there.
Discord: Johnny Roleplay#9638 (The userrname stems from a inside joke among my friends.)
Character: Ealar (Zealot)

Contact Erling in game to join Tribes of Norsca, or PM me here on forum, so I can summon officers for both you and your friend.
Added you in discord, you will know it is me by my avatar.

Glorian wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:19 am With Dwarf Regiment he means us. ;)

Click here to watch on YouTube

Good to know that dwarves are now inclusive enough to take Zealots in.

Senlui

Post#6 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:36 am

I thought Chaos Dwarfs didn't exist, hmm Glorian?

Naturally he is drawn to more sophisticated powers than midgets and their beard cheese. Now run along before I have you flayed and turned into saddlebags.

*smiles sweetly*

Glorian

Post#7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:38 am

Stinking chaos worshiping umgi scum is of course not allowed.
But these two fellow lads might see the superior power of running a bearded musketeer. :)

Superhelios

Post#8 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Sorry we're not interested in Dwarf Roleplay at this moment. Maybe down the line but I appreciate the offer!

Ads