Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy unit grids looking like squared.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Enemy unit grids looking like squared.

Post#11 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:17 am

Odaop wrote:I would also like this setup as well, but copying the file into the enemy folder doesn't seem to do anything.
it sould NOT be under the "Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/Interface/addons/enemy" folder, but under the User Profile folder:

"Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square/<Charname>/<Profilename>/Enemy"
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
imadness26

Post#12 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:42 am

Has anyone been able to get this to work? I copied the settings file to my user's profile directory and no effect. Thanks!

NitroGee

Post#13 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:17 pm

I've been looking for a configuration file like this as well for the Enemy addon, so thank you for your effort and sharing the file!

I tried and got the config file to work with the instructions already in the thread.
You need to overwrite your CharacterSettings.xml in the Enemy folder under your profilename so dig deep enough into the folder tree.

Hope you get the config to work!

Thaodan

Post#14 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:40 am

Hope it's ok to reply to this old post.

Here is my attempt on a Grid/Squared like Enemy group frame layout.
Ironically Enemy can emulate Grid better than squared as it is to limited in it's features.
Because Enemy doesn't expect a Grid like layout settings it up like this is a little tricky at first as there are no priorities for buffs
from what I see so far.
I haven't optimized for my healer so some things might not work as good because the layout of buffs and debuffs isn't done.
Import the two files similar as explained earlier above my reply. The built import/export doesn't work as well.
https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/77037850ffe4
https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/6d3c1e488820