Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
obamia

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#41 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 pm

Thank you for all of this, some notes-questions i have:

How can i disable the timers shown on icons when using Enemy? Cause some custom made icons i made for healing, for some reason are getting wrong countdown timers.

Also the enemy version you are using is the outdated one, compared to idrinth tools site. I don't mind that, but i am a little worried cause Enemy now on my mod/addons tab has the Loaded(!) yellow icon.

Last but not least, if you have time, can you check the miracle glow remix addon for cultivating? This addon has serious memory leaks or something and after a while using it, it drops the fps of the game.

Thank you again

Ads
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#42 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 pm

obamia wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 pm Thank you for all of this, some notes-questions i have:

How can i disable the timers shown on icons when using Enemy? Cause some custom made icons i made for healing, for some reason are getting wrong countdown timers.
These timers were done pretty much without testing. Just a custom request from my guildie. I'll take a look and eventually put some time to properly integrate it to the Enemy interface.

Also the enemy version you are using is the outdated one, compared to idrinth tools site. I don't mind that, but i am a little worried cause Enemy now on my mod/addons tab has the Loaded(!) yellow icon.
I put LibSlash outside of the Enemy, as it is the separate add-on, more like a "driver" that other add-ons use. That could be the issue. Try to use LibSlash from the first post.

Last but not least, if you have time, can you check the miracle glow remix addon for cultivating? This addon has serious memory leaks or something and after a while using it, it drops the fps of the game.
I could be mistaken, but this issue is tied to something else. Try to manually convert to seeds without MGRemix when you feel like you have freezes.

UPD: Fixed timers for Enemy effects. Should be timed properly now. Also there is a checkbox for an effect timer, so you can turn it off.
Spoiler:
Image Image

obamia

Post#43 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 pm

I put LibSlash outside of the Enemy, as it is the separate add-on, more like a "driver" that other add-ons use. That could be the issue. Try to use LibSlash from the first post.

UPD: Fixed timers for Enemy effects. Should be timed properly now. Also there is a checkbox for an effect timer, so you can turn it off.
Spoiler:

Ty for the update, regarding the Loaded(!) Yellow Icon, i am using your versions of LibSlash and IraConfg. Maybe something else conflicts from my side.
Last edited by obamia on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#44 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:35 pm

obamia wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 pm Ty for the update, regardless the Loaded(!) Yellow Icon, i am using your versions of LibSlash and IraConfg. Maybe something else conflicts from my side.
If you could send me uilog.log, I probably would be able to figure out what's wrong.

* Logs need to be turned ON, or uilog.log will be empty.

P.S. I really appreciate feedback, especially if it is about suggestion worked or not.
Image Image

obamia

Post#45 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 am

OldSerpenT wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:35 pm
obamia wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:50 pm Ty for the update, regardless the Loaded(!) Yellow Icon, i am using your versions of LibSlash and IraConfg. Maybe something else conflicts from my side.
If you could send me uilog.log, I probably would be able to figure out what's wrong.

* Logs need to be turned ON, or uilog.log will be empty.

P.S. I really appreciate feedback, especially if it is about suggestion worked or not.
I ll be happy to send it, it appears empty now, how can i turn ON the logging?

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#46 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:59 am

obamia wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:40 am I ll be happy to send it, it appears empty now, how can i turn ON the logging?
How to turn logs on.
Spoiler:
Image Image

obamia

Post#47 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 am

Ok here the ui logs regarding only the Enemy errors i am getting, if you need the complete file i need to upload it cause it is quite big :p

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#48 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:26 am

Need the complete file.
Image Image

Ads
Fenris78

Post#49 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Hello OldSerpenT, Thanks for your work, I have some feedback :
- I dont get the purpose of the CraftInfo big star you added ; clicking it makes my character say a number without meaning to me.
Plus, the star wont stay in the state I put it ; it keep reseting itself, showing in the top left corner of the screen, ignoring all hiding and positioning I tried to keep...

- The bug with broken crafting interface seems to be gone, as well as the Opt-out one for PQ, great job !

- Buffhead looks lighter here, will test it further to check if I got less crashes than before (mostly happening during assaulting 3rd floor in keep siege, dont know if specific related to buffhead).
I got a reseting bug yesterday, when suddenly debuffs on ennemies appears at top left of the screen (instead of hovering their heads), wich is annoying but fixed with a /rel or a relog.

- Using your complete package of core fixes + enemy makes some UI position reseting, like morale bar, abilities bars, and some other windows visible despite being hidden previously (needing to be shown and hid again to fix visibility).

- You enemy version looks incompatible with the 2.8.0 we were using in my group, had to revert to avoid aforementioned UI issues (and to get assist/guard distance working again).

- We are desperately waiting for a bugfix of Magic Grow Remix ; memory leak quickly leads to game stutter, either with or without using the auto-convert seeds function.
Could be great if you find even a slight improvement to this addon ;)

Anyway thanks for your work, I'll try and test everything you got here !

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#50 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:01 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm - I dont get the purpose of the CraftInfo big star you added ; clicking it makes my character say a number without meaning to me.
Plus, the star wont stay in the state I put it ; it keep reseting itself, showing in the top left corner of the screen, ignoring all hiding and positioning I tried to keep...
Will think of how to make it less annoying.

- Buffhead looks lighter here, will test it further to check if I got less crashes than before (mostly happening during assaulting 3rd floor in keep siege, dont know if specific related to buffhead).
I got a reseting bug yesterday, when suddenly debuffs on ennemies appears at top left of the screen (instead of hovering their heads), wich is annoying but fixed with a /rel or a relog.
BuffHead is still "work in progress". Problem is that I don't know exactly how to induce the error. Means in order to check if fix work or not sometimes I need to actually play for couple hours with decent warband fights to have something happen. Doesn't work well with my time zone. Your uilog file + screenshot would be a great help.

Using your complete package of core fixes + enemy makes some UI position reseting, like morale bar, abilities bars, and some other windows visible despite being hidden previously (needing to be shown and hid again to fix visibility).
As I mentioned before, some modules can get outdated due to game patches. Things like PQ loot and craft system probably not gonna get patched any soon, but something related to zones or dungeons is on "high risk group".

You enemy version looks incompatible with the 2.8.0 we were using in my group, had to revert to avoid aforementioned UI issues (and to get assist/guard distance working again).
Yes. I have my own version of intercom plug-in, so players could have more than one intercom group in the same channel. Haven't seen it in other Enemy versions. Of course the matter of preference. I don't remember what I've done to intercom plug-in, but I think you can just replace it with one that you use in your group to make it compatible.
Spoiler:
Here is the intercom. It works either /wb or /p chat with SubId which is the name of whoever creates a channel. This SubId would allow you to have multiple assist groups within same warband.

This is the intercom plugin. You can simply swap this folder with one that your party using without swapping whole Enemy add-on and supposedly it will work.
- We are desperately waiting for a bugfix of Magic Grow Remix ; memory leak quickly leads to game stutter, either with or without using the auto-convert seeds function.
Could be great if you find even a slight improvement to this addon ;)
Can't promise I'll put my hands on it any soon, but eventually will do.

Great feedback. I really need it in order to make improvements.

BuffHead requires LibGroup

UPD:
CraftValueTip: star button has configuration now. You can turn it on/off and change size/position using layout editor.
Spoiler:
Posted TidyRoll in first message.
Last edited by OldSerpenT on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image