Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hemick

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#591 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:15 pm

forum lag, duplicate post!
Last edited by Hemick on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Hemick

Post#592 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Has anyone run into issues where if you activate any hotkey while your mouse is over a hotkey on your hotbar, that hotkey gets moved from the hotbar to your mouse?

It's weird to explain so I could make a video clip to show what I mean, but it's frustrating to lose hotkeys mid scenario.

Caffeine

Post#593 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:33 pm

Hemick wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 pm Has anyone run into issues where if you activate any hotkey while your mouse is over a hotkey on your hotbar, that hotkey gets moved from the hotbar to your mouse?

It's weird to explain so I could make a video clip to show what I mean, but it's frustrating to lose hotkeys mid scenario.
If I remember correctly that something NerfedButtons does, though NB does not come with the UI pack. For now you can make sure your action bars are locked by clicking on a little lock icon (bottom right on tank/dps layouts or on the left side of the minimap on heal layouts).
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Hemick

Post#594 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:59 pm

Caffeine wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:33 pm
Hemick wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 pm Has anyone run into issues where if you activate any hotkey while your mouse is over a hotkey on your hotbar, that hotkey gets moved from the hotbar to your mouse?

If I remember correctly that something NerfedButtons does, though NB does not come with the UI pack. For now you can make sure your action bars are locked by clicking on a little lock icon (bottom right on tank/dps layouts or on the left side of the minimap on heal layouts).
I tried locking my action bars and I'm still running into this. Checking my addons though, I don't have NerfedButtons installed, literally nothing other than what comes with VinyUI.

rmpl

Post#595 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm

so i figured out what breaks tether, when u change this setting
to "dont announce" the addon stops working, would suck a dik for a fix since i switch guards a lot and people hate the chat spam

FunkySwerve

Post#596 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:56 am

Between step 4 and 5 I'm a little confused. After I extract the files, do I copy them into the MS section?

Caffeine

Post#597 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:12 pm

Updated to 4.8 - fixing bugs and optimizing performance
- LibGroup is now a mandatory dependency for Tether.
- Distance calculations in Tether have been delegated to the LibGroup library.
- LibGroup settings have been tweaked for performance. See: https://i.imgur.com/t2kCw1l.png (use /libgroup)
- Tether will now do fewer calculations when drawing the line to target.
- Tether will no longer draw a line to a target that is more than 150ft away.
- Tether will now show correct distance when closest tank is changed.
- Tether will now ignore dead players when calculating distance to closest tank.

- ZonepopLite window title will now reset immediately after a search has finished.
- ZonepopLite will now filter out Tier 1 zones at the correct level.
- Population report message in ZonepopLite is now more concise.

- Small tweaks to Buffhead presets.

I've also compiled a Tether starter package for people who want to try out the latest version of Tether without the rest of VinyUI.
Tether starter pacakge 2019-08-07-rev3.zip
Last edited by Caffeine on Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#598 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:56 pm

FunkySwerve wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:56 am Between step 4 and 5 I'm a little confused. After I extract the files, do I copy them into the MS section?
Yes, Interface and user folders from the pack go in to the root game folder (after the old ones have been backed up and deleted).

Ads
Caffeine

Post#599 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:57 pm

Hemick wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:59 pm I tried locking my action bars and I'm still running into this. Checking my addons though, I don't have NerfedButtons installed, literally nothing other than what comes with VinyUI.
Try disabling TexturedButtons addon and see if there's a difference.

Caffeine

Post#600 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 pm

rmpl wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:02 pm so i figured out what breaks tether, when u change this setting
to "dont announce" the addon stops working, would suck a dik for a fix since i switch guards a lot and people hate the chat spam
GeS chat feedback is what makes Tether work in the first place. Once we have support for custom chat channels on RoR (eta never) it will be possible to have a cake and eat it too but for now you will have to weigh the annoyance of chat spam versus the benefit of Tether.