Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Malykhai

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#531 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm

I'm loving VinyUI! But I have a question, how do I replace the announcements that used to post really large in the middle of my screen, like for flag captures/plants in SCs, and when my crafting skill levels up? I don't see those notifications anymore.

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#532 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 am

Is there any way to lock position of default Enemy Party UI. Have not found way to "hide" anchor of it.

Garner

Post#533 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm

Is it possible just to copy your video settings?

Caffeine

Post#534 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Rockalypse wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:04 am Is there any way to lock position of default Enemy Party UI. Have not found way to "hide" anchor of it.
As far as I know there is no setting for this in Enemy configuration for Unit frames. However, if you really want to get rid of the group anchor you can use this macro to hide the window:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EnemyUnitFramesAnchor1", false)
If you have separate anchors for your group and the rest of the warband you will also need to run this command:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EnemyUnitFramesAnchor2", false)
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#535 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Garner wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm Is it possible just to copy your video settings?
You can see my video settings in this post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19867#p218143
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#536 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Malykhai wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm I'm loving VinyUI! But I have a question, how do I replace the announcements that used to post really large in the middle of my screen, like for flag captures/plants in SCs, and when my crafting skill levels up? I don't see those notifications anymore.
User Settings -> Interface tab -> scroll down to "Center Screen Messages" section

Garner

Post#537 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:52 am

Caffeine wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 pm
Garner wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:04 pm Is it possible just to copy your video settings?
You can see my video settings in this post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19867#p218143
Thanks bubba.

Malykhai

Post#538 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Caffeine wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:02 pm
Malykhai wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm I'm loving VinyUI! But I have a question, how do I replace the announcements that used to post really large in the middle of my screen, like for flag captures/plants in SCs, and when my crafting skill levels up? I don't see those notifications anymore.
User Settings -> Interface tab -> scroll down to "Center Screen Messages" section
Got it, thanks man!

Ads
cazypher

Re: [UI] VinyUI - Keybinds not switching

Post#539 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 am

I know there is custom keybinds that come with VinyUI, its worked for me in the past, but i just did a fresh install of RoR and fresh file transfer of VinyUI - I fallowed the step, Deleted interface/User/Cache and from the folder i downloaded and extracted the folders from there into the RoR folder, Renamed the files to characters but the keybinds don't seem to be changing when i log in. I like the keybinds that come with it. What should i do?

Edit: Wording

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: [UI] VinyUI - Keybinds not switching

Post#540 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:54 am

cazypher wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 am I know there is custom keybinds that come with VinyUI, its worked for me in the past, but i just did a fresh install of RoR and fresh file transfer of VinyUI - I fallowed the step, Deleted interface/User/Cache and from the folder i downloaded and extracted the folders from there into the RoR folder, Renamed the files to characters but the keybinds don't seem to be changing when i log in. I like the keybinds that come with it. What should i do?

Edit: Wording
User folder stores all data with regard to settings settings of both game and addons, separate for all characters. If you have in backed up - you can delete those that went with pack and restore your old by just copying them in that folder.