Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI - Keybinds not switching

Post#541 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 pm

cazypher wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 am I know there is custom keybinds that come with VinyUI, its worked for me in the past, but i just did a fresh install of RoR and fresh file transfer of VinyUI - I fallowed the step, Deleted interface/User/Cache and from the folder i downloaded and extracted the folders from there into the RoR folder, Renamed the files to characters but the keybinds don't seem to be changing when i log in. I like the keybinds that come with it. What should i do?

Edit: Wording
For every character you have there is a ProfileSettings.xml file that stores keybindings for that particular character.

An example in my case:

Code: Select all

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Vermont\VinyUIDestrHEALER\ProfileSettings.xml 
I don't know why 4.6 wouln't work for you, I double checked the files and it looks like the keybinds are all the same. If you have a backup of your old user folder you can copy keybindings from a character that you know worked for you.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
cazypher

Re: [UI] VinyUI - Keybinds not switching

Post#542 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Caffeine wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 pm
cazypher wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:16 am I know there is custom keybinds that come with VinyUI, its worked for me in the past, but i just did a fresh install of RoR and fresh file transfer of VinyUI - I fallowed the step, Deleted interface/User/Cache and from the folder i downloaded and extracted the folders from there into the RoR folder, Renamed the files to characters but the keybinds don't seem to be changing when i log in. I like the keybinds that come with it. What should i do?

Edit: Wording
For every character you have there is a ProfileSettings.xml file that stores keybindings for that particular character.

An example in my case:

Code: Select all

Warhammer Online\user\settings\Martyrs Square\Vermont\VinyUIDestrHEALER\ProfileSettings.xml 
I don't know why 4.6 wouln't work for you, I double checked the files and it looks like the keybinds are all the same. If you have a backup of your old user folder you can copy keybindings from a character that you know worked for you.
I renamed some of the folders around to different characters (made back ups) it seemed to have worked for some and not others. Not sure if it is on my end or what but after a few attempts i got it to work and just used that as a profile that i am currently using.

DeathZA

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#543 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 am

Really stupid question .. but the setup you have in your very first post .. is there a way to use that one specifically please? I selected Destro Dps .. however it looks nothing like yours.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#544 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:36 am

DeathZA wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 am Really stupid question .. but the setup you have in your very first post .. is there a way to use that one specifically please? I selected Destro Dps .. however it looks nothing like yours.
Check older versions (listed in OP) I think those below 4.0 have centered minimap and etc.

DeathZA

Post#545 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Rockalypse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:36 am
DeathZA wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 am Really stupid question .. but the setup you have in your very first post .. is there a way to use that one specifically please? I selected Destro Dps .. however it looks nothing like yours.
Check older versions (listed in OP) I think those below 4.0 have centered minimap and etc.
Yo sorry bro i am supper noob and new .. i went to your first post and i clicked on where it said 4.0 but it just takes me to your post .. no download.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#546 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:25 pm

DeathZA wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:07 pm
Yo sorry bro i am supper noob and new .. i went to your first post and i clicked on where it said 4.0 but it just takes me to your post .. no download.
Oh my, I am the noob here, I assumed that there is download link under each of update posts. But there is none. Best I can do - PM you download link of older version once I upload it when I am home.

DeathZA

Post#547 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Rockalypse wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:25 pm
DeathZA wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:07 pm

Oh my, I am the noob here, I assumed that there is download link under each of update posts. But there is none. Best I can do - PM you download link of older version once I upload it when I am home.
Dude i appreciate your assistance and you are no noob sir! Just slipped your mind.

Ii look forward to your response!

Caffeine

Post#548 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:51 pm

The layout you see in the preview screenshot is called "healer" as of 4.6 or "default" in earlier versions.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#549 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:59 pm

As promised.

druugaa

Post#550 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:06 am

hi

so i downloaded the latest version of this UI profile, with every step by step, and now every spell effects and animations are gone for everyone but me.

I would like to know how i can fix it so i can see other people's effects and spells animations.

Thanks by advance

Druugaa