Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] DeathBlow 2.0 Update 05/8/2016

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] DeathBlow 1.6

Post#71 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:21 pm

BreezeKicker wrote:
Idrinth wrote:just out of interest, would it be possible to have both - as in set the addon to have a global set of data and a character specific one? :)
If you share the UI profile across characters it is already global. Or I got like +1k kills and 5742k dmg on my rank 10 engi when I was not paying attention. This ofc prevents it from gathering data per char basic.
I can rewrite it so it's character Bound, but it will prob take a while (bout 2000+ rows of code to go throu :? )
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#72 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:55 pm

BreezeKicker wrote:
Idrinth wrote:just out of interest, would it be possible to have both - as in set the addon to have a global set of data and a character specific one? :)
If you share the UI profile across characters it is already global. Or I got like +1k kills and 5742k dmg on my rank 10 engi when I was not paying attention. This ofc prevents it from gathering data per char basic.
The idea was to have both, so a counter globally(as in across all chars i was killed 700 times by XYZ) and locally (My Warrior Priest was killed 123 times by XYZ).

The question was about having both at the same time - might work with duplicating the mod, but I'd rather have it in a single one :P
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

navis

Post#73 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 pm

I did have one suggestion, and that overall it might be more appealing if the defaults hide the txt and speech, just keeping the big colored text as the regular display setup.
oh and maybe mention the /db commands in the addon description (where you enable addons) in the UI Mods/Addons area.
thx

ManBearSquig

Post#74 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:02 am

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I copy the addon folder from my home PC to my work PC will this keep my scores across both clients, I play on two PC's and I want to be able to import/export my scores from one PC to the next anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#75 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:13 am

ManBearSquig wrote:Hi Guys,

Just wondering if I copy the addon folder from my home PC to my work PC will this keep my scores across both clients, I play on two PC's and I want to be able to import/export my scores from one PC to the next anyone know if that's possible?

Thanks.
the scores are saved under your user settings folder (Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<CharacterName>\<ProfileName>\Deathblow\SavedVariables.lua) and not in the addon folder.
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Desidus

Post#76 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:17 am

Hi Mate,

I'm getting this Error message:

"Interface/Addons\Deathblow\Deathblow.lua"]:1580: bad argument #1 to 'pais' (table expected, got nil)

How to fix?

Dewulf

Post#77 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:36 am

Can you make it so that u can disable the icon in the ui through layout editor or just make X button to the icon?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#78 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:20 am

Dewulf wrote:Can you make it so that u can disable the icon in the ui through layout editor or just make X button to the icon?
Should be possible by registrating it to the layouteditor.
There are ways to hide it through /script commands, if you want it hidden before an update can be pushed out. I'll check it when I get home from work

Ads
Dewulf

Post#79 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:50 am

sullemunk wrote:
Dewulf wrote:Can you make it so that u can disable the icon in the ui through layout editor or just make X button to the icon?
Should be possible by registrating it to the layouteditor.
There are ways to hide it through /script commands, if you want it hidden before an update can be pushed out. I'll check it when I get home from work

GreySovereign

Post#80 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:46 am

Just tried this out, very nice and very well done! Thanks, I've wanted to have these records displayed. :p
No signature cause photobucket did me dirty.