Recent Topics

Ads

2h choppa spec?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
maraudermitu

2h choppa spec?

Post#1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:44 am

whats the masteries should i pick for 2h??? =D

Ads
Sulorie

Re: 2h choppa spec?

Post#2 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Left and middle mastery tree.
Dying is no option.

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:15 am

maraudermitu wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:44 am whats the masteries should i pick for 2h??? =D
The mastery options between 2H and DW dont actully vary all that much

Left tree furious choppin for sustain as with a 2h your even squishier now, cant stop the stop inc hd and dump everything else into mid tree, consider getting strong finish when you have the pts for it

Brute force, SYG, da biggest, strong finish, dont wanna live for eva are the tactics you need to choose from

Fey

Post#4 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 pm

I'm curious as to when I should run, wot rules. Is it better for 2-hand or DW spec?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Fey wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:31 pm I'm curious as to when I should run, wot rules. Is it better for 2-hand or DW spec?
Don’t

Ever run it

It was “viable” on live with the ultra defensive rr100 sets

Here your waaaaaaay too squishy even with ideal choppa guard and heal pocket protection, there are no sets that are defensive enough even sov won’t be enough

Fey

Post#6 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:33 am

Alright, I'm not Chopmaster so I won't try.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

maraudermitu

Post#7 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:32 am

what skills and tactis should i get?

Sulorie

Post#8 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:06 am

maraudermitu wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:32 am what skills and tactis should i get?
Read post #3.
Dying is no option.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#9 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:52 pm

I like Wot Rules?, a lot. But man, you can not pug with it at all. Have Futile Strikes III and full Reflexes before considering it, perhaps full Deft Defender too.

This is a patience game, and your tank has to be familiar with how it works, so either comms or a good mate. Either Fling Choppa or Yer All Bleedin Now! (point being to be at range and not committed) to get into combat. May have to do this a few times to keep in combat as you wait for the moment to strike. When you are red and see someone over extend, that's when you rush in (not too far!) and: Can't Stop Da Chop > Weaklin Killa > Sit Down! > Reckless Blow spam until CSDC is up again.

Can play around with Flanking or Red Goes Faster! if you run with a heal-debuff from another source, then your rotation becomes WK>SD!>NMH, repeat.

It is very niche and not really worth it, but man, when you pull it off it is glorious. Like all things choppa I guess.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative