Recent Topics

Ads

mSH tactic He's a Biggun

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Orontes

mSH tactic He's a Biggun

Post#1 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:17 pm

What's the sense of the tactic He's a Biggun? It seems like a natural fit for the mSH. Does it do markedly more damage for the horned squig?

Ads
Onemantankwall

Re: mSH tactic He's a Biggun

Post#2 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:57 pm

Ive not tested it but it could in theory increase git 'em dmg
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Ekundu01

Post#3 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Orontes wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:17 pm What's the sense of the tactic He's a Biggun? It seems like a natural fit for the mSH. Does it do markedly more damage for the horned squig?
I tested this out in rvr a few times. Nothing really extensive with actual damage numbers but the pet does seem to last a little longer from the toughness boost it gets from this. It still dies easily just not as fast as it normally does.

The question is, is it worth the tactic slot if you are running the horned pet for your armor buff instead of the Territoral Aggression tactic. TBH i don't think it is worth the slot because you need "I got lots" tactic so if your horned pet goes down you can put it right back up instead of it being on CD and you become a paper melee meatball because you just lost half your armor and couldn't put your pet right back up.
Trismack

porkstar

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:39 pm

The tactic is confirmed bugged. The extra strength only affects the pet’s auto attack. The strength does not affect pet attack abilities including Git Em.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...