Recent Topics

Ads

My Squig herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Callipso

My Squig herder

Post#1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:11 pm

So i finaly reached 40/40 with my Squig herder and I enjoy it so far.
The thing is the lack of damage.. I still feel weak with full anni gear.

My stats are 1050 BS and 570 WS

Do u guys know what I am doing wrong or how to improve my dmg? :D
Gaxx SH

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: My Squig herder

Post#2 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:17 pm

Callipso wrote: Do u guys know what I am doing wrong or how to improve my dmg? :D
WS stack, BL or Conq for the ini debuff proc and playing in a group (assisting/debuffing, yadayada).

Callipso

Post#3 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:19 pm

So my next goal should be collecting beastlord armor pieces?
Gaxx SH

lolkekbur1337

Post#4 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:26 pm

i would also wana know how to do more dmg as a SH. Im lvl 30 atm with 5/5 Devastator + lvl 29 emblem weps fully gemed with ballistic skill and it has always felt like i do low dmg specialy on tanks, Not even worth going on tanks at all but on some more squishi classes i can do a decent amount of dmg and i mostly cant kill a healer solo even with rotten arrer
(50% less healing debuff) ofc depending sometimes from healer to healer.

ToXoS

Post#5 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:28 pm

Callipso wrote:So i finaly reached 40/40 with my Squig herder and I enjoy it so far.
The thing is the lack of damage.. I still feel weak with full anni gear.

My stats are 1050 BS and 570 WS

Do u guys know what I am doing wrong or how to improve my dmg? :D
SH is the weakest DPS class of all when it comes to pure DPS. To help you understand and realize: Any SH attacks that crit have pretty much the same numbers as a normal SW attack.
However, this is largely made up for all the tools the SH has. Just having a mobile pet is a big advantage on its own, but the class also has excellent tools like a spammable heal debuff, a ranged disarm, silence, some self heal, great mobility, ini debuff etc...
SH is not about big numbers, but a lot of small numbers and a big toolkit.

Callipso

Post#6 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Hmm allright thats how it works:) I find SH pretty hard to play at the moment because I die so quikly and the lack of damage it has.. But now I understand it has some important tools.

Maybe I switch to another class.. not sure yet
Gaxx SH

diedrake

Post#7 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:39 pm

What the above post said is all true. Also if u want to main a SH... Be prepaired to be insta cat food no matter what u do... Unless u go with path of stabbity.

Bis is usually full conc, back+trink+book of BL, 2 piece gen trink+ inf reward trink( not online so cant tell ta exact trink)

Tallis up to you, for me i do all WS for bypass armor
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Callipso

Post#8 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks diedrake I did gem my gear with ws talismans:)

And yeah I am instant cat food haha.. It frustrates me most of the time.
Gaxx SH

Ads
szejoza

Post#9 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Considering the hype for WLs you will be having a hard time as they are running pretty much everywhere now. But tbh, sticking to one class and learning the game with it is the best way to play in the beggining. Although SH can't be considered as easy to learn I really believe it's one of the most classes to play once you get the hang of it
Spoiler:

Stinkyweed

Post#10 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:25 pm

If running solo, you will need to sacrifice damage for survivability. At a min, maybe run gassy a little more for double armor. Use some additional defensive tactics like auto detaunt and run away if getting caught. Unless you zerg surf and use the blob as a meat shield and steal kills.

...but no matter how survivable you are, if you get caught most likely you are dead...so don't get caught. As you have experienced, there really is not a way to get away from a WL that wants you dead. If you see one, it's not worth engaging alone.
Any kind of ranged CC makes your life difficult, but there are counters (positioning, ranged disarms, ranged silence, M1 concealment, or M2 Focused Mind, etc).
This is offset obviously by coordinated group play with good healers and tanks who are able to switch guard quickly.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo