Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa spec

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Asherdoom

Choppa spec

Post#1 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:05 pm

Testing a choppa lately and despite dying every second i like it XD

So i thought to go DUAL WIELD choppa for leveling and once im in t4 range i wish to swap 2 handed. so my question is: 2handed is bursty right? Is it good in warband open rvr? Or better 2 wield?
I was thinking something like this :
SPEC 2 HANDED: RoR.builders - Choppa

SPEC DUAL WIELD: RoR.builders - Choppa
this is for AOE warband zerging.

Any tilp?
And concernign stats i was thinking str>ws>thougness as priorities.

Ads
Jail

Re: Choppa spec

Post#2 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 pm

I would defo not run that DW spec for aoe wb.

maybe this?
https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4678,4670

oaliaen

Post#3 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 pm

keep in mind , Extra Choppin' only works whit Wot Rules...

Jail

Post#4 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 pm

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 pm keep in mind , Extra Choppin' only works whit Wot Rules...
What? You joking right? :O

I havent run the tactic, since i play in small scale. If its true, then.. well no comment :D

Ysaran

Post#5 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Jail wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 pm
oaliaen wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:39 pm keep in mind , Extra Choppin' only works whit Wot Rules...
What? You joking right? :O

I havent run the tactic, since i play in small scale. If its true, then.. well no comment :D
it work even without "Wot Rules?" but you will deal ridiculous damage using Lotsa Choppin'
Zputadenti

Asherdoom

Post#6 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 pm

okok guys stop flaming i got a PM already which gave me the infos i needed. THanks a lot and sorry for disturbing

(please delete/lock this topic moderators XD

CountTalabecland

Post#7 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Strength can be taken care of from pots and set bonuses. Weaponskill is where your AoE damage comes from. If you go 2h crit build then you can be more flexible with putting in defensive stats. Or at least that’s what the point of the off-spec gear appears to be, but more WS still makes those crits deal more damage. Also, bolster will max out your main stats so slot whatever talis for the stats that don’t get bolstered as much. When you are well supported by heals and guard, be sure to run Hurtin’ Time because even with 1 HoT it equates to free +100 damage per attack.

Toughness is a dump stat because the only way you can get enough of it is to replace all your offensive stats with it. It is not worth it. When you get a high rr, focus on avoidance and -crit chance to save your life.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

adamthelc

Post#8 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:09 pm okok guys stop flaming i got a PM already which gave me the infos i needed. THanks a lot and sorry for disturbing

(please delete/lock this topic moderators XD
I dont think there was any flaming.

DW is better for WB play. For that spec I would pick up chop fasta over what's da rush. Even if you are running a BO I dont see a reason not to get it. The heal debuff isnt going to be as good in a WB, but I would still get it. You could go for the M4 and put more points in the AoE tree like someone posted.

For the ST target build Tired already is much better than keep on chopping. Keep on choppin is kind of a lack luster ability even if you run a tactic to keep rage. If you dont it makes no sense because you give up your damage bonus to get extra AP to use attacks that dont hit as hard. Its counter intuitive, better to just use an AP pot or something. Last change I would make to that build is use strong finish over yer gettin soft.

You need both str and ws. It's easy to cap or near cap str so where your WS ends up is going to be the variable.

Ads
Alamos

Post#9 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:32 am

Asherdoom - I am interested in a Choppa spec - can you pm what you have come up with.

Dragonov43

Post#10 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:09 am

I'm rr78, i use this one when i play in organised warband:

RoR.builders - Choppa

You can change "I'm Da Biggest" in "Stab You Gooder"

And this one when play in pick up warband:

RoR.builders - Choppa

I use stuff to max Strengh, Weapon Skill and Wounds.
Skrypnikov - Choppa RR85
Mriya - Sorc RR79

Pain and Pleasure