Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa spec

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
SWEtree

Re: Choppa spec

Post#11 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:43 am

Dualwield and selfheal tactic is the way to go when leveling a choppa? (pve grind and pvp)
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

Ads
Ysaran

Post#12 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm

for pve is ok, for pvp is useless
Zputadenti

SWEtree

Post#13 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:35 am

Ysaran wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm for pve is ok, for pvp is useless
Lucirona WP
Lucironia KOTBS
Luciran WL

phoramix87

Post#14 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:54 pm

Don't want to start a new topic,

does anyone know which armor sets gear as a Choppa? Invader? thanks

Ysaran

Post#15 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 pm

atm invader is BiS gear for choppa but Bloodlord is cool too if you use 2h spec. i hadn't the occasion to test the full bloodlord but on paper you can reach ridiculous amount of crit chances
Zputadenti

phoramix87

Post#16 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 pm atm invader is BiS gear for choppa but Bloodlord is cool too if you use 2h spec. i hadn't the occasion to test the full bloodlord but on paper you can reach ridiculous amount of crit chances
Thanks a lot!

Actually i'm going AoE because i mainly play RvR in public-warband.

So should I go for the Invader? Just get the full set?

ps. what you mean with BiS?

Ysaran

Post#17 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:27 pm

BiS=Best in Slot.
yes, get full invader and you will mealt everything. the 6th bonus gives you 20% armor pen, even the tank will seems nothing more than wet paper
Zputadenti

oaliaen

Post#18 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:55 pm

i'll giv a tip...

Order have mostly TANKS on frontline. You need Armor Penetration not crit chance. Of course you will kill squishies but you'll get frustrated as the time pass. Get strenght and armor penetration, kill their frontline and bully their healers(some use toughness build , so crit is useless ).

Bloodlord was made for 2h players but it didnt worked, i can guarantee...

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:10 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:55 pm Bloodlord was made for 2h players but it didnt worked, i can guarantee...
Since you have it i'd like to ask youa couple of things: do you have the back item too?
cuz if you mix the bloodlord (with back item) with the sentinel helm and the sentinel jewel (+4 crit) you should reach +13% crit. if you ad the+ 6% from boost you reach a +19% crit, with +4% crit from the weaps and +14% from the renown and +15 from Strong Finish you should reach +52% crit chances, at least on paper.
In reality what doesn't work? what's the problem?
Zputadenti

phoramix87

Post#20 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Ysaran wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:27 pm BiS=Best in Slot.
yes, get full invader and you will mealt everything. the 6th bonus gives you 20% armor pen, even the tank will seems nothing more than wet paper
nice, im gonna full Invader, ty.
Any tip about jewelry/cloak??
oaliaen wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:55 pm i'll giv a tip...

Order have mostly TANKS on frontline. You need Armor Penetration not crit chance. Of course you will kill squishies but you'll get frustrated as the time pass. Get strenght and armor penetration, kill their frontline and bully their healers(some use toughness build , so crit is useless ).

Bloodlord was made for 2h players but it didnt worked, i can guarantee...
that's a nice point of view, i'm going for Armor Penetration and Strenght rather then just Crit Chance.
So I guess you are referring to Weapon Skill for getting Armor Penetration, right?