Recent Topics

Ads

[Choppa] Path of Da'Hitta (2H)

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [Choppa] Path of Da'Hitta (2H)

Post#31 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:33 pm
With 2h BG, you have a hard time speccing healdebuff tactic, when going for mid path to get parry tactic and aoe snare.
Look i love 2H bg but its not the only wayto play the class even in small scale SnB dps BG is a very real thing even without crimson death

Even then you take a lossloss with AoE snare and parry tactic you assist DPS can greatly increase with detaunt ignore

Ads
Ywhi

Post#32 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 pm Ironicly the bug was actually making the Mastery kinda playeble-ish (This bug been around for several years).
Now there's no point playing 2hander Mastery imo. Using any other exhaust other then the KD is a complete waste of dps and GCD.
Finally. Thanks.

Unfortunately, it's not just a 2H problem, Choppa gameplay is so Poor, we really use maybe half of their skill.

In my opinon, Choppa gameplay should really be more focus about staying in the furious STAGE to be interesting to play. I think Pent Up rage was a step to that direction but it's not enough atm... Maybe the damage of Exhaust ability is not enough to actually compete against just staying in zerk and go GFDSS + AA.

Like you said (And i was saying in my first post), before the fix the damage in ZERK with 2H exhaust ability with the old bug was "kinda playeble-ish".
ATM, i just doesn't work anymore. I will not bother to play 2H anymore until something was made :P

Jail

Post#33 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:09 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:42 am Since choppa have a inc heal debuff , i think no more helpin should be a armor debuff (like choppa had before) it would make more sense
that would be awesome! :)

phononHYPE

Post#34 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:48 pm

I don't mind the double debuff, and there seem to be plenty of armor debuffs about already (BO, BG, Mara, SH, dpsZeal). What if it had a component similar to slayers, where it knocked off a random buff?
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative